Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I purchased tires from them 2 weeks ago, everything went as planned. I didn't have to talk with anyone as I ordered online, so I don't know how easy they are to deal with from that perspective.

·
Registered
592 Posts
great service great quality on parts but your gonna have to wait a while to get your stuff it takes like 3-5 buisness days just to process your order, but sometimes quality and service are worth waiting for, but i wish they had a free shipping deal like 1/2 the other websites out there

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Everything I have bought online was from there. They have the best deal on tires that I can find and I've always had quick delivery.

·
Registered
337 Posts
do a search on my under my name......i will never ever use them again ,suggest they use or even speak their name.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I had fair luck with them on some OEM parts I ordered, but I did have to wait awhile. When the box arrived, it looked like UPS did everything they could to destroy the box, like usual. When I opened the box up, I found my parts only took up about the lower 1/4 of the box, with little to no packing material. Luckily, none of the parts were damaged. Dunno if I'll order from them again; there are faster companies out there on the web.

·
Banned
730 Posts
Prowler said:
do a search on my under my name......i will never ever use them again ,suggest they use or even speak their name.
I read your post in the other thread and just a couple of questions. Did you discuss total cost including shipping before the fairing arrived? And you do know freight goes by size and not weight? An upper fairing would need to be packaged w/ a lot of "padding" around it and is already pretty big. It was almost $100.00 to have a rear hugger shipped over from the UK a few months ago. The box w/ hugger in it weighed about four pounds, but was about the same size I've had one 17 in. wheel/tire combo arrive in.

Back on topic, I ordered two tires from them and they arrived w/in a week w/ only $8.00 shipping. Haven't done any other business w/ them.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I thought they were top notch. I've ordered odds and ends bolts from them and they arrive within a week. I've had great experiences with them, although I do wish they carried some more parts.

Great experience overall.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
I've ordered OEM Suzuki parts from them a couple of times. Prices are great, but delivery took about 2 weeks both times. I think they take their time, then have to order from the manufacturer (in this case Suzuki), and finally ship by ground (standard is UPS or USPS I can't remember). I wasn't in a hurry so it was OK and they predicted the arrival date fairly closely.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts