Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
on my way to work yesterday morning at about 5:30 am just outside of Hanover PA on molstown rd.i'm in my car listening to howerd stern when I see a bunch of flares in the road.I'm thinking great a dam car crash.well I drive past the twisty road ahead sign and around the first conner and see a yellow sport bike in the field and about 20 fire fighters,cops and ambulance workers putting the rider on a streacher who looked un responsive bad shape.Also as i'm rubber necking my way bye i noticed i was running over crushed cement it was still dark out but i am familiar with the road and theres a wall on the oppisit side of the street...well on my way home i saw what happend he slid into the wall smashed it hard and he and his bike ended up in the field across the street. i imagine he was going too fast the road here is usualy moist in the morning do to the early fog. well it hit me pretty hard especialy after hearing about indian larry the night before. hope he's going to be alright.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Snap! Never good to hear about this kind of thing.
Hope the rider is fine.

Don't mean to sound like a dick but Rode= past tense of ride. Road= what we drive/ride on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts