Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many views this thread will get, but I figure if I don't post it, then no one would ever have a chance to reply. Seeing as how I'm new to the site and also finally getting back into having the ability to go for rides, I wanted to figure out which members (if any) were located in a relatively close vicinity.

I'm currently living in Stafford VA. About 5 minutes south of Marine Corps Base Quantico off I-95. It puts me about 35 minutes south of D.C. (if there is no traffic). An hour north of Richmond.

I have two close friends who live in Northern VA (Springfield and Manassas areas). If anyone is close to these areas, or thinks that they could be, let me know.

I'll post up anytime I'm planning a ride of length. Most likely they will be rides headed west towards the mountains and away from the traffic.

That's all for now!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Touche

However in the mornings when I drive to work in D.C. at 0400, I don't have any traffic. That is the only reason I know the time needed. Coming home is a different story entirely.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
It takes me just under an hour and a half to get to harrisonburg on 81 whenever you want to hit rt 33. I usually take the highway one direction and the backroads the other (twice as long)

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Touche

However in the mornings when I drive to work in D.C. at 0400, I don't have any traffic. That is the only reason I know the time needed. Coming home is a different story entirely.

I'm just :poke ya

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts