Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm Sean, live in Logan, ride an '02 ZX-6R. I get out at least once a week, if even to just bang up Logan Canyon.
Who else here is in the area? What, when, where do you ride?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im in Layton, theres a group of us down here, actually from Ogden to SLC we all ride together let me know when your up for some riding

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also live in the Layton area. Me and few other guys go out almost every weekend to different canyon roads all over Utah.

We also go to the occasional trackday. The next one we are going to is in Reno with www.ApexTrackDays.com in September. It's only going to be $115 a day which pretty cheap compared to most. If youve never been it's well worth the money!

·
Registered
108 Posts
you guys missed a hell of a ride yesterday, however we did loose 1 rider in east canyon, luckily he wasnt hurt but the bike was trashed, you guys need to get with me before the end of the season we have pretty good turn outs. Yesterday we had 14 riders and were always looking for more to hit the twisties with us. PM me if you guys wanna hook up

Brad

·
Registered
3 Posts
HEY ALL!! i know it really isnt riding season right now, but i just wanted to drop in to introduce myself....i live in layton.....i sold my yellow f3 before the fall, but i plan on a gsxr-750 when spring rolls around....or maybe a used r1....i think i have run into some of you before....take care see you all when it gets warm again!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts