·
Sigh.......
291 Posts
Very happy customer

Attachments

·
QT50 Riding Champ
786 Posts
I installed mine a few weeks ago. Great quality. Love it and easy to install. The bike looks gay with the standard fender.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
It was the first thing that went on my bike, I think?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'v got one, it was my first mod, bought from ebay last year when I still had a temp tag!!! Awesome FE.
FAZR6 FE
Dunlop 208's (190 rear)
Yamaha Lower
Scorpion CF Slip-ons

Attachments

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Of course I have one.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I do! I do! Love it...great work Mike!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I also bought one this past Thursday. I'll post a pix when I get it and it's on...

Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got One!! Love it!

I recently ordered my FAZR6 FE. Took just three days to receive. On the porch by 10am this morning, after finishing some light chores, installed by 11:30am. Easy to install, great instructions, and the looks are much better. Sorry I didn't post any befores, thought about it while awaiting its arrival, but was excited to get it on and I forgot. Highly recommended!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
I just got mine but before putting it on, I'm going to powdercoat it candy red to match my 06, shift red FZ6. I'll be sure to get you pictures.

Thanks for the quick shipping

Michael Peck
mapeck on Ebay
Pector55 here

EDIT... I didn't have the patience to wait. I put it on today because it's been raining and I could go out and work on the car as planned. I'll swing by my friend's shop and powdercoat it soon though. However, I really do not think it will be visible (the powdercoating) so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've had 2 off you now. The first was for my faired one, the second for my naked. Theres quite a few running on the roads of the UK, your product is truly international!
Absolutely top quality stuff, its gotta be the first mod you do if you buy an FZ6.
Cheers FAZR.

41 - 60 of 182 Posts