Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I got an early one also as my first mod. However, I'm on the road and can't post pics, although I'm sure I posted several earlier, e.g., with the photo's of my Givi topcase mount.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
I have one

And love it!

I also made up a bracket to relocate the reflectors since they're required to pas NYS inspection.

[shamless plug]
I have some more brackets if anyone wants one. $15, free shipping.
[/shameless plug]

·
Surly Canuck
1,068 Posts
I got one and LOVE it! First mod I ever did to my FZ6. Bought it off eBay, before I even realized who made em!!! Doh

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
FAZR6 said:
Dont need another link in the aftermarket mods thread. You put one there a couple of years ago but thanks for the offer.

Figured since there is a banner ad on the front page of the FZ6 forum and since it's the #1 seller in the SBN Store that it was very obvious that SBN already has a $$$ interest in it. I'll speak to fred.

Not a big deal, just thought a sticky would keep people from having to dig and search for info and pics rather than PM me for it over and over and over.

Mike
yeah, it's Fred call on those things. But you could stick a link in your sig.

·
Super Pursuit Mode, Yo
2,073 Posts
AirForceTeacher said:
pelon

Are those Fieldsheer Rio Bags? That was one of the reasons I havn't gotten the FE yet is because I didn't think it'd work with my bags. Looks like I was wrong ...
Nelson Rigg Mini's. Not the best quality but good for the price. Around $70 delivered I think.

I made this bracket to work with the bags. It works well with the FE kit.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=301512&highlight=saddlebag+bracket

I run my bags pretty far forward so anyone using big bags or mounting them further back may need to move the blinkers back to be visible from the side.

The part that holds the bags out may need to be extended back also.

·
Angry bald Irishman
197 Posts
I bought mine because my plate was tucked and I was getting pulled over too much. Works great!!! Sorry, I don't have any good pics of it.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
I appreciate all of the responses so far. Some of you I didn't know had it so it helps me out. So, thanks to:
chestermaddox
seque00
th32070
scott17
redfzsp
ejworthen
enygma
pelon717
jrevens
jim karam
04 fizzer
boneman131
mpennell
paddys 3-17
kevinthecake
two-wheel
WTVa

Hopefully there will be lots more to post up and thanks again to those who have!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yeah I got one too.......

Yeah one of the first things I got .... I dug up some old pics doh.

Attachments

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Thanks two-wheel and WTVa! WTVa got to come over and have his installed.

I need more pics from various aftermarket exhausts. Please help! Here is what I can find. Still need pics of Akropovic, Hindle, Lazer Dual, and any others that you have found to work with this FE that I have not mentioned.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've got one too! Actually, I'm on my 2nd, I liked the 1st so well :eek:nfloor Thanks Mike :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
I've got one too. First and only mod so far. Great kit, easy to install. Thanks Mike.

21 - 40 of 182 Posts