Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the best kit for the FZ6. Always has been and still is today. Post your pictures if you have one.
PM me for information if you don't.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Still for sale? Pics?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I recently got one for my first mod on my new bike and was pleasantly surprised with the build quality and well thought-out instructions. Worth every penny! A must-have in my book. Bravo!

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
FAZR6 said:
.... or just say hey and maybe JCaesar will be nice enough to give me sticky. (subtle hint) :)
....maybe a link in the Aftermarket Mods thread, but no sticky. Unless you want to talk to fred about $$$$

·
Registered
202 Posts
Got one also first thing I ordered for the bike and second thing I did right after the headlight mod. Great product really cleans up the back end very well built and great instructions also. Anybody could install it.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jcaesar said:
....maybe a link in the Aftermarket Mods thread, but no sticky. Unless you want to talk to fred about $$$$
Dont need another link in the aftermarket mods thread. You put one there a couple of years ago but thanks for the offer.

Figured since there is a banner ad on the front page of the FZ6 forum and since it's the #1 seller in the SBN Store that it was very obvious that SBN already has a $$$ interest in it. I'll speak to fred.

Not a big deal, just thought a sticky would keep people from having to dig and search for info and pics rather than PM me for it over and over and over.

Mike

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I appreciate all of the responses. I'll dig through some of the old threads later and pull out more pics to post.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Enygma said:
I have one of your first ones. Love it.
:)
Check it out!! That's the original, first generation kit there. Glad to see it's still working. NOTICE the clear lenses and how much nicer and cleaner they look. I did that to my FZ6 with the current style FE and those clear lenses make the stock signals disappear in the daytime until you use them.

That bike is sooo clean that there is NO way you ever ride it, Enygma. How many miles you got on her?

Thanks!

·
Super Pursuit Mode, Yo
2,073 Posts
It's a great product.

Well designed and allows for the use of the stock signals. Easy to install and top quality. I made my own for another bike but with the saved time yours was well worth the bucks.

I helped a friend put a kit on his SV650. What a nightmare. Yours rules!

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
pelon

Are those Fieldsheer Rio Bags? That was one of the reasons I havn't gotten the FE yet is because I didn't think it'd work with my bags. Looks like I was wrong ...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
jrevans has the FAZR6 FE kit

FAZR6 said:
If you have it, display it proudly for all to see or just say hey
I have a FAZR6 FE kit on my FZ6 and it's one of the best mods that I did. It's amazing how much it cleaned up the appearance of the bike. I took some before after shots and they are actually the pictures that FAZR6 uses in his add.

I have plenty of pics on my web page (found in my sig) but I'll inline some of them here too.

Before and after from the back:

Before and after from the left side:

I also (poorly) made some aluminum brackets to remount the factory reflectors, since they are needed for inspection here in Pennsylvania. Here is a shot from the rear with the reflectors installed:

With the reflectors from the left:

With the reflectors from the right:

The FE kit really cleaned up the rear of the bike and I like how my reflectors tuck up there.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts