Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I only wish,I was going to,but our cabin up north got hit with a tornado a couple weeks ago,so I gotta go play lumberjack and hack up some fallen trees.Have fun boys and girls.Watch out though,the last Chili cook-off I ended up with so much gas I had the Arabs followin' me around.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'll be there!! I'm going to make some Good ole Texas Chili, and try for that first place trophy :D

Although after last years cookoff I know I will have a lot of competition!

For anyone that hasn't heard about the chili cookoff, it is a benefit to raise money for more airfence (safety stuff) for the track. Every dollar that is raised that night will be matched by Bob Blanford the president of NESBA.:cheers It's $10 for a ballot to vote on your favorite chili, your ballot also goes into a drawing for a door prize. There will be a couple of items auctioned off as well. All in all it's a great time! :banana

It is happening on Saturday, August 30th at Blackhawk farms. Time is approx. 6:00-whenever it's gone. Hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sounds like fun, may be up for it...any one interested in car pooling from Milwaukee?

J

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
1,335 Posts
Riding Saturday and making Trackside Chili, in between riding sessions.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Well... since I'm a co-organizer of the cookoff, and an entrant, and the MC, and a CR for the coincident trackday... I guess I'll go.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Well... since I'm a co-organizer of the cookoff, and an entrant, and the MC, and a CR for the coincident trackday... I guess I'll go.
You know, if you don't have anything else going on... :lao

Incidentally, I haven't upgraded my chili recipe at all since last year (and haven't upgraded my crock pot either) so I'm going to stay out of the chili contest rather than enter another lukewarm, mediocre chili :)

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
1,335 Posts
Anybody going just sat want 2 carpool?
I'm doing just Saturday. PM or email me if you need still a haul down. Could get your bike Friday night if need be

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Ugh oh, not again! :twofinger
I know - I'm suprised I was suprised to. Suprised that they asked me again, and suprised that nobody tackled me last year, and took my microphone away!

I'm not sure who Todd ended up voting for with my donation, though...
Well... Patrick, of course :lol

You coming this year T?

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Cool Diamond!

Malik and I have the better part of a 12-pack left from last weekend, and will probably pick up another... Might keep our group occupied for 15 minutes...

So I think that means the answer is 'YES - bring some'.

Jigs - where can we pick up some LaChoufe goodness??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts