Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*******if you have anything u want to bring that u can't put on the bikes LET ME KNOW SOON....i want to get it from u before friday...meaning no later than thurs evening.....

my phone: 910.423.5306
my cel:910.574.9576
rob cel:910.574.9574

post here if you will be camping with us the evening of the 25th FOR SURE...i want to reserve the campsites that we will need....also, let us know if you have room in your tent to spare....or what you have that we can use...so, we don't all go out trying to buy coolers or whatever....

1. me + 3 kiddos + my mommy...camping.....fri+sat
2. bumpy.....camping........fri+sat
3. tragik...camping......fri+sat
4. kazlab67....fri camping+sat riding
5. gixxer42...camp fri, stay til noon sat...be back sunday (?)
6. scuffedknees....camping.....fri(?)+sat
7. up1night2000....sat ride only(?)
8. thefizzer...sat ride only (?)
9. maria + kids...camping...no riding

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Oh yeah, we will be meeting at the Citgo on 15/501 where 64 crosses it. It's the exact halfway point for raleigh and sanford. For exact directions, ask Kazlab. Be there at or a few minutes before 8:00am. I want to be out of here as close to 8:00 as possible.

Rob and Michele - Meet me at the Kangaroo in Broadway at 7:00am (unless you want to roll by yourselves....doesn't make a diff to me). We will likely beat everyone to the Citgo, but better early than late.

Kazlab, as far as I know, is still going, but only for the day...no camping for him. For those that don't want to camp, you can follow him back.

The trip is 3 hours each way, and we'll do somewhere around 4 - 6 hours of riding while we're there on Saturday. Sunday we'll probably ride for 3 - 4 hours before heading back home. The ride there and back is a very long one, but WELL worth it for just the scenery alone. The curves just make it all the better.

For those worrying about our speed, well, don't. For the commute there and back, we only go as fast as the slowest rider. If we have a lot of rookies riding with us, we'll split into 2 groups on the twisties.... 1 for experienced, and 1 for slower riders (with a good leader of course). Last ride, Snookay was with us and it was only his 6th day riding... we always kept him in out sight, and will do so for EVERYONE. I want to make this trip just like the last one.... fun for everyone, safe, and come back home with everything we took with us (in one piece).

So post up bitches. WHO'S IN? Also, post if you are camping, or just going for the day.

·
Registered
791 Posts
anyone that goes WILL have a good time. Just please PLZ!, have some fun coming down that mountain for me. It's a blast. Be safe everyone that goes. Temp change willl drop slightly when you get there so prepare. Toni got there in a T shirt pulled over ASAP and through on his over shirt.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
1, 2, 3.. NOT IT!

:D

Of course with my luck the Spice Girls will show up and have sex with everyone! Even little Mikey would get some!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I will be there ready to roll....anyone need directions...help...etc, just PM me...

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
SalKhan said:
1, 2, 3.. NOT IT!

:D

Of course with my luck the Spice Girls will show up and have sex with everyone! Even little Mikey would get some!
Fuck Mike (no offense man. :D )....*I* need to get laid damnit! :neener

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
List so far:

1. me
2. BumpyKnuckles
3. Michele
4. Kazlab (not camping)
5. Gixxer42 (not camping, but definately coming).

·
Registered
355 Posts
they're afraid of the bugs and bears.buncha city slickers.how about you folks in charlette?anyone interested?i know theirs gotta be someone who would like to ride some twisties and then hike up a mountian. it dont get know better than that mang!kids and wives welcomed to come. :)

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
hike? FUCK THAT....

my outta shape fat ass runs outta breath going to the mailbox....and i've got some baaaaad experiences hiking....

love camping tho...

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Bumpy,

We can head down to Grandfather Mountain. Right across the Parkway from the mountain itself is an overlook trail. Takes about 15 minutes to the top and overlooks a big valley. Great place for pics and views.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YESSIR, friday is a big fat G-O!! u still in? i'm going to reserve the sites tomorrow if there are no objections.....

found a website for the campground i think we'll be staying at...95% sure...as long as there are no objections...looks pretty cool....has all the modern conveniences....

http://www.flintlockcampground.com/

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Alright PPL....here's the NEW deal. We are leaving out of here friday evening and camping fri, sat, and coming back on sun. For those that don't want to camp at all, or only on Saturday nite, ask Kazlab for directions and his Cell so you can get there (or better yet, get BumpyKnuckles cell....they will be there before us).

Everyone that DOES want to come camp Friday nite, meet me at the Citgo where 15/501 crosses 64 (again, ask Kazlab for directions or follow him there). Be there at 6:30pm.

More updates to come, but this is a sure thing now.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will prolly head out early with kiddos and set up as much as me and the oldest can before all you boys arrive....i want the kids to hang out a little during the day before forcing them to be there at night...first time camping sooooo......lol

if anyone needs me to tote anything in the van...let's work it out so i can get it from you no later than thursday evening....

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
now we leave on friday ? Ok well let me see what magic i can work with my job ...What time friday ? Who came up with friday (putting tents up in the dark sucks!!)

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
lol.... Me and michele decided to go on friday....and then Kazlab agreed to go as well. Michele and Knuckles are leaving earlier than me and Kaz tho.

We are meeting at the citgo we met at last time (me and kazlab) at 6:30pm. Meet us there.

So far, Knuckles, Michele, and I are staying fri and sat nite...kazlab is down for just friday nite.

ScuffedKnees - What's your aim or yahoo msgnr id???

1 - 20 of 44 Posts