Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
The only problem I see with that pic is the bike.

:lao

Um.. how about not having them in drag? Some sexy leathers would work just fine, thank you very much. I have noooo problem at all with hot guys posing on bikes. Or girls either for that matter. Or both! :D

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Duc's are such FUGLY bikes. If you have ever taken one apart, you know they are as bad on the inside as a Harley. The one I took apart (late 70's. I think it was a 500 or 600 cc ) had what looked like file marks on the crank. I figure they had to trim it a little to get it out of the wrecked Fiat it came from.
Only Italians would think it's cool to make a frame out of left over tie rod ends.

Reactions: DCNinja

·
Registered
848 Posts
Duc's are such FUGLY bikes. If you have ever taken one apart, you know they are as bad on the inside as a Harley. The one I took apart (late 70's. I think it was a 500 or 600 cc ) had what looked like file marks on the crank. I figure they had to trim it a little to get it out of the wrecked Fiat it came from.
Only Italians would think it's cool to make a frame out of left over tie rod ends.
Old and ignorant don't really go together very well.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Old and ignorant don't really go together very well.
True but you got to play the hand you are dealt. If I was rich, young and handsome I could put on tight leather garments, climb on a Ducati, stick my ass in the air and chase other young men in tight leathers around in circles. :fiddy
The up side of old and ignorant is that it saves me from that fate.:sulk

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Before I click on the link, are these the same pics that came out last year with a guy wearing women's lingerie intentionally looking grotesque?

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Once again you show your ineptitude in anything resembling a technical discussion.

True but you got to play the hand you are dealt. If I was rich, young and handsome I could put on tight leather garments, climb on a Ducati, stick my ass in the air and chase other young men in tight leathers around in circles. :fiddy
The up side of old and ignorant is that it saves me from that fate.:sulk
Yes, because that's the point of going to a trackday. Clearly you figured it all out. Not to mention, most of the people at the track are older, by the way.

Before I click on the link, are these the same pics that came out last year with a guy wearing women's lingerie intentionally looking grotesque?
Yes.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
LULZ.

Hands down one of the worst looking bikes ever made....

-Christian

·
Pit Bike Legend
3,339 Posts
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but calling a ducati ugly puts you in the far minority of people on this planet. The 916/996/998/748 and 1098/1198/848 have been hailed the world over for their stunning beauty. If you dont see it.....you're missing something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts