Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's coming close to that time of year again, The ROGUE RC 51 Private track event!
Some of you have come up with me before and know what a blast it is plenty of track time and great folks. This years event will be no exception. Pete has sent out some emails to some of you that have been my guest in the past so you have the details. For those of you that have not been out to one of our events here are the details

The good news is that I've gotten a good price for Thurs & Fri the 18th & 19th of November. Based on 25 riders the cost would be $250.00 for both days not including any food. Now as all of you who have done trackdays with me know any additional riders will reduce the price, and I will cap the day at 40 riders, which BTW would be $160.00 for both days!

Now keep in mind that the event gets capped at 40 riders and the diff in price gets refunded to you at the track. Last event I was done by 1500 after 5 sessions, others rode till 1700, so there is plenty of track time to be had. If you head out to the to the JGP site and look under the pictures section you will see the pictures of the last two events, which were shot by Yammi. If you are interested shot me a PM and i will provide you with the deposit info. You can only get into this event if your sponsored by a ROGUE member.

This event is geared toward folks that have been on the track. We do take some newbies if they are sponsored by a Rogue member. Let me know because spots are filling up fast! :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.