Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Pete want to hire me to take the pics?

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
are you serious?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snowman said:
are you serious?

Why wouldn't I be serious? He would have to make sure the other photographers are out of my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bitchslap :pisson

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
I know they are i just know if she remembers what a PIA it was when we use to sell the pics. You have to do it all day long and in all the sessions I just want to know if she is joking or not.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
The thing at JGP is that the photo guys have a contract with the track now so they are all all events private or not! so it's out of our hands.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well maybe HE can get me access to those places I really can't get to... plus I am out there almost all day anyways taking pics of our peeps... so why not ... everyone usually gets a free CD from me ...so all I want is access to the track...

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I third it...

DO IT

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
OT you need to send some spreads of your pics to a couple magizines, I know the editor for Kawi Enthusist (Kinda), Your pics are A+

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Jiggly.... I just do it for fun....

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
I'm sure that we can get you track access. I'll talk to Pete I also want to get a cam mount for the bike so I can get video too!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Snowman said:
I'm sure that we can get you track access. I'll talk to Pete I also want to get a cam mount for the bike so I can get video too!

All the camcorder is going to have on it is my Ass and Tailpipe!!!!

:lao

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Juggalo said:
All the camcorder is going to have on it is my Ass and Tailpipe!!!!

:lao

thats' pretty big trash talking there son!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Snowman said:
thats' pretty big trash talking there son!
I beleive in finding something your good at (trash talking) and sticking with it

on a totally unrelated note and a mild attempt to hijjack this thread I scared the shit out of a lady today when I stuck my tank to the side of an elevator and left it there :lao
Okay off to work

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
tank what do you mean willis?

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
hummmm I will get you on video too Jiggly...your front fairing(camera mounted on the tail) ...trying to keep up with me...HAHAHAHHAHAHA

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Just paypal Pete? For the end of Oct. Jennings date? How much?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts