Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There you go! Is anyone surprised? Trump took care of that old punk. First question I asked myself: What does Stone have on Trump? Wait till Trump loses the election. He'll be handing out pardons like Tootsie Pops at a parade.

Manafort next?

·
Registered
15,372 Posts
No one is surprised, he's been talking about for a week. My hope is that Trump loses FLA by a single vote, that ratfucker's vote that he can't use since he's a convicted felon.

stonemittens.jpg

·
Registered
766 Posts
Great news! Stone is a slippery character but the way he was set up and CNN was invited to watch the pre-dawn raid on his house was as wrong as it can be. You assholes we're applauding that but wait till it happens to you and at this rate, someday it will.

·
Registered
15,372 Posts
Great news Trump's approval rating drops across the board into the 30's this week!

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
If he keeps it up, he will be headed into the 20s by November. And he is too dumb and too egotistical to quit digging his hole. The nation can take an enormous dump and get rid of a lot of shit this fall.

·
Registered
15,372 Posts
Voting starts September 18th.

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When he does shit like this, it just drives votes away. I just don't see any way he can come back from as deep in the pooper he is. Yeah, there's a corps of Know Nothings that'll go down with him but he's losing indys and what few moderate Republicans are left. You know he''s in trouble when people like George Will are publicly voting for Biden.

I seriously look for Trump to resign rather then face the rejection of the public in November if the election is lopsided. His ego can't handle losing, even after cheating. If it's close, he'll go into "it was rigged" mode. The best thing we can do is send him boxes and boxes of chocolate eclairs. Maybe he'll drop dead.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
I haven't decided if he will resign or go down whining. My guess is that his ego and fantasy world view will keep him in it until he loses. Then he will pardon all his pals and resign so Pence can give him a blanket pardon for whatever skeletons may pop out of his closet.

I am not counting on him losing yet, in spite of the numbers. Yes he is an idiot who keeps doing and saying things that prove he is absolutely the wrong guy for every purpose. But a lot can still happen and you know Putin will prop him up just to make mischief.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts