Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to steal this, but this is one of the best looking bikes I've ever seen...And you know I'm not a Yami person...Instead of an 04, I would've bought the kit for this...This bike is bad azz...

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
oooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee....that shit is clean as hell.....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
I think I just nut on myself. Thankyou Jon, I've finally found my sole mate :eek:
Rob...there you go man....that is a new look...hook it up

·
Registered
894 Posts
Oh boy, I hope I don't hear about this, but the ONLY thing I don't like about it is it's big ol' bug eyes sticking out. You'd think they'd flush mount those things. Other than that, it's a sweet ass 2nd place bike! :p

·
Registered
259 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
Oh boy, I hope I don't hear about this, but the ONLY thing I don't like about it is it's big ol' bug eyes sticking out. You'd think they'd flush mount those things. Other than that, it's a sweet ass 2nd place bike! :p
Bobby what r u talking about

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'm not an R1 owner but I just shit my pants. Wonder how much weight that carbon saved. Not that the R1 wasn't light enough. Does that seat look a little.....well.....plush? Looks like freaking velvet to me. Dunno....seat would have to go....

·
Registered
894 Posts
The headlights... the one on your right (the left on the bike). It looks like the eyes off of the fish cartoon that Barney Fife voiced for.

·
Registered
259 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
The headlights... the one on your right (the left on the bike). It looks like the eyes off of the fish cartoon that Barney Fife voiced for.

MAN THAT IS MINOR....ONLY U WOULD NOTICE THAT..... :blowingup

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here's one of the same bike from the other side. I had this on a wallpaper on my PC at work. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
Again, me noticing the weird stuff (the bug eyes) I didn't notice the rotors myself until now. They look like those vented ones I've seen on tv for sports cars and stuff. Maybe a certain "elected" official will post about them, for I am SURE he has the 411. :)

With all that carbon fiber I'm sure it's a feather weight. Wonder what the specs are?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Has anyone noticed the front rotor???
That thing looks like the one on my truck.
Bet it`ll never get hot though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts