Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys/gals where are we going Wed. night? Anybody up for some Mexican? Maybe Don Pablos or something cheaper like Pesos. Pesos is homemade Tex-Mex, and is very tasty. These are my choices, so people post up with you picks. Could even do Beefs in B-tow. :D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I have a question for you Lakeland people. Do you know of a nice ride route to get out to where you guys meet? Driving out on I-4 sucks.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Ok..... this will be one time I may not like riding behind ya Jen. :fart Mexican sounds fine to me. I havn't had that in a while. It should make the ride pretty fun. No one will want to be in the back! :lol

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CorvetteChris said:
I have a question for you Lakeland people. Do you know of a nice ride route to get out to where you guys meet? Driving out on I-4 sucks.
You can always take 92 or 60

·
Registered
894 Posts
I've got a dinner date that night and some serious catching up to do so I'll be MIA.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I will not be able to make it out tonight...I have to go to orlando tonight

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
So is it Peso's? No one decided last night. What about the weather? I'll try to be wherever whenever but i wont be able to check the board until about 6

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm in.....what time? Bike or cage? Radar looks like it is clear for polk.

A-dale...... don't rub it in man.... c'mon now. :finger

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
The lake is on my way there.... but what time at the lake and what time at peso's?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Ok. for anyone wanting to go. The plan is meet at Lake Hollingsworth at 7 and ride to Peso's. Should be at Peso's around 7:15-7:30. So quit reading this and get going!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts