Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guy/gals lets start posting up some ideas for our bikenite this week.
Just a few choices from me!

1. Pizza & Go Karts ( IL Forno & Gatorland) :cool:
2. Bowling
3. Gameworks(Tampa)
4. H(o)(o)ters - South :eek:
5. Invading someones home and eating all there food! :p

Post up some ideas and we'll vote.

--J.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! No one waited until last minute to post up the roaming bike night thread this week. Great job! I'm up for anything as well. Just need to know where and when and I will be there.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Wheelie and wheelie's women will be
There.. Even if we have to go in the truck. :) :) :)
Ha ha... Wheelie's women? Bring a couple for me!

·
Plunder, THEN burn!
314 Posts
Pizza and go-karts here! I can still drive, just not allowed to crash until the cast comes off! I mean I can hit YOU ... but you cant hit ME! :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
My vote is for everyone to meet up at the Checkers on South Florida and we have a leisurely ride to our local Public Library where we could all read books by Mark Twain and Theodore Roosevelt. Who's with me!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
My vote is for everyone to meet up at the Checkers on South Florida and we have a leisurely ride to our local Public Library where we could all read books by Mark Twain and Theodore Roosevelt. Who's with me!?!?!?
Count me in! :D :D

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
I can't get into the bangin' with you gangstas because I'm hurt, but I'll still come to watch you crazy fools!!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
Will someone be able to read a book for me? I can't read....

wait....

I can't get away with posting this on a MESSAGE BOARD. HA HA!

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
As long as they have the latest issue of Sport Rider, Im there wit cha :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
L8 Braker said:
I can't get into the bangin' with you gangstas because I'm hurt, but I'll still come to watch you crazy fools!!
Oh poop Jon, I forgot about that tonight. When I patted you on the back I hope it was on the good side! :eek: :(

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
Oh poop Jon, I forgot about that tonight. When I patted you on the back I hope it was on the good side! :eek: :(
It's all good...Couple of more weeks and I'll be almost new :rolleyes: :eek: :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts