Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...it's time to get this started back up. Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate.

Wednesday's location will be Sonic in Bartow at 7pm. After that, where we go is open for discussion. We could go ride go karts....hit up some goofy golf...whatever. The address is: 590 N. Broadway Ave., Bartow, FL 33830. Google up a map if you need it.

Post up if you can make it.....and if your neighbor doesn't have power or internet access, give him/her a call and invite 'em!

:dblthumb

Oh, and if you have hurricane photos, bring 'em. I've got a few to share with the group.....and maybe some video if we can find somewhere to play it.

Gov
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Hi everyone We are back in business. The power is back on. yaaaaaaaaaaa! :grinbounc :grinbounc
Speed Wheelie and I will be there. If the weather will allow us.I sure hope it will.
I want to ride!! :2devil :cheers
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Is this thing still on? I know the weather is kinda questionable. Is it a rain or shine event?
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Naughty76 said:
Is this thing still on? I know the weather is kinda questionable. Is it a rain or shine event?
This is a rain or shine event. If it's raining though, I'm not taking the bike.

B.
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Grandfather just got into an accident on the interstate in Tampa.... B I'm PM'ing you my nextel ID. Keep me up to date as to where you guys are just in case I make it back in time.
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Naughty76 said:
Grandfather just got into an accident on the interstate in Tampa.... B I'm PM'ing you my nextel ID. Keep me up to date as to where you guys are just in case I make it back in time.
Nic, is he ok? I hope so. You didn't miss anything last night. We drove up to Sonic.....sat there for about 20 minutes....nobody showed, so we went to Beef's and drank beer.

:alky
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Yeah.... He is ok. It was minor but the truck had to be towed because something just punctured the radiator (that i had JUST replaced for my uncle.) It was a bad night for me though. Just before I got to him I lost the transmission in my red car. :hshot I was able to nurse it the rest of the way in to Tampa and back with only first and third gear (auto trans.) No one called me so I met up with Jon, Darrell, and Steve at Hooters on my bike. Looks like i'll be :smilierr all the time now for a while. Sorry no one showed. I heard a couple people started out there on their bikes but seen the big black clouds in Bartow and turned around. Hopefully next week?
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Naughty76 said:
Yeah.... He is ok. It was minor but the truck had to be towed because something just punctured the radiator (that i had JUST replaced for my uncle.) It was a bad night for me though. Just before I got to him I lost the transmission in my red car. :hshot I was able to nurse it the rest of the way in to Tampa and back with only first and third gear (auto trans.) No one called me so I met up with Jon, Darrell, and Steve at Hooters on my bike. Looks like i'll be :smilierr all the time now for a while. Sorry no one showed. I heard a couple people started out there on their bikes but seen the big black clouds in Bartow and turned around. Hopefully next week?
Glad it worked out. Sorry to hear about the auto troubles.

Sooooo....everyone goes to Hooters and doesn't call the rest of the gang. I see what's up.

Gov
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Hey B, I would have called you before I even got back in town but I don't have your #'s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
Mulberry just opened a new Sonic at the new Super Walmart center on 37 South.

we need to make it up there one night in the future.
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Anything going on tonight (friday)? I know its almost 8:00.... But I'm bored to hell.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top