Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i know there have got to be plenty of yall out there in the area riding cause i see plenty out with me daily. I was curious if anyone had any good roads they like to ride in the Wilmington area they wanted to share. I like to take I40 down to exit 414 and ride 210 east alot. its got plenty of nice turns long straightaways, and deserted farm land and marsh land roads. I try to get out into Leland as well as in the waterfront wilmington areas? anyone else?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Old thread, but worthy of a bump (In this high-traffic forum...ha) I'm still trying to find some decent roads myself. I will check out the ones you mentioned this weekend! Will give me something to do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in case anyone else does read this from time to time. ive done alot of exploring around the area and found a few gems, my favorite being the following. Take I40 out to exit 408 the hampstead exit or u can take 210 from exit 414 to the same area. On 210 just over the new bridge is a road called shaw highway it runs through abt 15 miles of nothing; about 11 or so miles down that road is a right onto a road called old maple hill road. In my opinion this is the best road in the area i ride it every time i go out ill spend at least an hour and a half going up and down it and have met multiple people out doing the same

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
I stick to some back ass roads mostly.

If anyone wants to ride send me a message or something.

I'm right outside Jacksonville.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts