Sport Bikes banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can anyone tell me the best time to ride? I'm getting there in the fall, near sierra vista. Any good roads down that way?

·
Registered
75 Posts
im in serious need of twisties as im living in iowa :pisson rt now and will be moving to phx in about 2 weeks any body know good roads and tracks to ride down there:bowdown

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Can anyone tell me the best time to ride? I'm getting there in the fall, near sierra vista. Any good roads down that way?
Fall, winter and spring for most of the state. No idea, sure there is 1 or 2.

im in serious need of twisties as im living in iowa :pisson rt now and will be moving to phx in about 2 weeks any body know good roads and tracks to ride down there:bowdown
What part of phoenix? There are some decent roads to the north and a couple east of town. There's a few local tracks but the majority of us on this site ride out of state.:beer

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Old thread, noob poster.

Figured I'd throw some pics in. I ride a cruiser, but I really like sportbikes(and I really like the idea of them, and what they stand for)

I hope to have something sporty soon'ish. In any case, I live in downtown Phoenix and like to ride. One of the perks of a cruiser is I can fit my gigantic camera in it.

Just gonna PB dump, some of these are close to the same shot.

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
Hey I'm from SoCal but I now live in North Phoenix off the Black Canyon Highway. Anyone wanna ride? I like canyons / twisties and I need to go find out where to go. I'm a good and experienced rider.

Maybe we can plan a Saturday or Sunday group ride to those roads above, or wherever is the place to go.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've just moved back to Phx after a 12-year detour in SoCal.

Trying to revive this dead section of the board.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Moved here about a month ago as well. Been commuting from north east glendale to gilbert 4 times a week on the zzr. Makes the traffic much better ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
South mountain is a fun, short, close ride. Ive drive out to tortilla flat which gets pretty good. Seems like most of the nest roads are an hour out of the valley

·
Registered
495 Posts
Saturday thinking about a ride out towards ShowLow.

The 60 out towards/past Globe is really nice.

I set up a route for the day, and it worked out to 8-hours on GoogleMaps, so I'll have to make some shortcuts. I can't quite take that much of the day on Sat.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts