Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting ready to ride my cbr from birmingham al, to phoenix arizona to attend mmi this fall. :lol
i plan on camping once or twice and staying in a hotel. i want to take 4-6 days to do it,

so far i have planned to go down to new orleans and walk around for a bit, and ride up through texas to catch route 66 and see the caddilac ranch. plus i plan on standing on a corner in winslow arizon (my mom requested a pic of that one)

do any of you guys have any tips or recomndations? or do you all know any cool places to stop. plus paypal donations to the trip fund will gladly accepted :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i plan on stopping in new orleans to see the magic store and museum owned by harry anderson among other things

in Caldwell, TX - Odd Sculptures
A retired doctor has created some of the oddest/coolest/bizarre sculptures you will ever see. Sometimes he will come out and give a tour. The sculptures are in his yard located on Highway 21.

Conway, TX - VW Slug Bug Ranch
Slug Bug Ranch. Five Volkswagen Bugs buried nose down in the ground similar to Cadillac Ranch

amirrilo to the the caddilac ranch and catch route 66 for a bit

Attachments

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
here ya go. i revised the map to include a stop up at my crib. we'll get wasted and pick up some bitches :lol

Attachments

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
That detour doesn't look too bad, maybe while you're up there you can borrow some of the hair Snigg shaved off of his ass and back for his seats to do your seats too! :flipa

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's already a 36 hour ride. but he did say the magic word "bitches"

·
Registered
400 Posts
And I'm right by Brent in Fort Worth......I can tell you now, that ride through east Texas is going to be a killer.......

·
Banned
519 Posts
Why's that?

·
Registered
912 Posts
HOt, flat boring to say just a few

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10