Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a trip to California... CHeck out the blog and pics...

Blog
PhotoGallery

later guys,
Zeb

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow, looks like a great trip!!! Not to mention the awesome pics.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Nice how long did it take and how many miles were you averaging per day? I'd like to make a ride out to L.A. also, but I need some encouragement.

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
I'm sensing squiddy behavior... Busa with shorts and not even a tshirt? FOR SHAME!

That is a shit ton of gear on that fizzy :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a looonnnggggg ride... It took us about 7 days to get out to vegas. You could probably do it in less time if you didn't stop to do any of the fun state/national park stuff.
Yeah, my friend doesn't always use the best judgement while riding...

Oh, you can add one more bike to the list of trottle position sensor malfunctions. Mine went out about 1/4 of the way into the trip and was a pain in the ass for the rest of the trip.

I will have to say that I had a crapload of gear on my bike. On the plus side it made it a wheelie machine between stops because of the weight on the rear.

I have to make a recommendation to anyone that plans a long distance ride to get a set of Pilot roads for their tires. They are great and held up really well under the miles we traveled.

--Zeb

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
How was the ride back? I know I tend to enjoy the initial ride to my destination, but once I'm on my way home, I just want to get there.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
04Fizzer said:
How was the ride back? I know I tend to enjoy the initial ride to my destination, but once I'm on my way home, I just want to get there.
So, may I suggest to make "Home" your actual destination? Thereby, making the ride back more pleasant.:lao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts