Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently on a road trip from El A to Alamogordo to pick up some stuff for Uncle Sam. Saw a couple of bikers today and got a few pics of a chap as he rode past me. Forgot the USB cord to my digital camera, so I can't post the pics yet. Alamo has changed quite a bit since I was stationed out here, but it still seems like there's not much to do....businesses roll up carpet early around here. A tad nippy, but I must say that I've missed the smell of jet fuel on a cold winter night.

Anyway, if you see me tooling around town, give a toot on your horn...I'm driving this....

It's been a great road trip, but I can't wait to get back to El A. :)

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
At mile marker 102 (Akela Flatts exit) there is a race track that alot of the AZ guys race at. It will be on the south side of the freeway just west of the overpass by all the billboard signs. That is if you're going on I-10.

·
Registered
150 Posts
oh, you poor poor person. I used to live there.... I lived there two times... one of those was actually voluntary.

Check Si Senor on White Sands Blvd for some decent mexican while you're out there.... Avoid Margo's, they have had some health code problems for awhile, The Western in Cloudcroft is pretty laid back for getting a drink.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I actually wouldn't mind moving back to Alamogordo, been years since I've been there though.

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TragicImage said:
oh, you poor poor person. I used to live there.... I lived there two times... one of those was actually voluntary.

Check Si Senor on White Sands Blvd for some decent mexican while you're out there.... Avoid Margo's, they have had some health code problems for awhile, The Western in Cloudcroft is pretty laid back for getting a drink.
Yeah, been there and done that with Alamogordo. I was just there for a couple days grabbing something, wasn't there to stay. I'm back in Los Angeles now. It was a nice visit...met up with some old friends, snapped a photo of my old house, and just drove around. It's definitely more built up than when I left. Good on 'em...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts