Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm thinking about it anyway. I'm going to do a little research, tape some directions to my tank, and then head out Saturday AM to try and find something North of Raleigh.

All depends on the shape of my drivertrain first, but that's what I have planned for now.

Anyone is welcome to join in, but don't come if you're on a time-table or are afraid of getting lost. Ya know 'cause the bears might eat you and stuff.

I have no idea where we're going. I have no idea what we'll find. I have no idea how long we'll be. I have no idea if it'll be any fun. So choose wisely!! :D

Oh I'll be leaving early in the AM, as long as I'm still not sick. Thinkin about 7 or 8ish.

·
Registered
355 Posts
YOU are getting up b4 10 am....on a sat... i think i just heard the ice crack...... IN HELL.. bawahahaw w hahaha :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
355 Posts
you know im down to ride pimp! i'll prally get up at 6 and head up, make a nice ride of it. might bring a new guy from here........do some sit ups :)

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I'm getting my CCW Saturday...can't ride. I would go though if I didn't have plans.

·
Registered
355 Posts
sal khan
way my home from a restaurant and some blinged-out ghetto shit machine passed me on Inner 440 doing about 100+

bawahahwaahahahah......hehehehahahahahaha :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
355 Posts
my kid mang :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
i hit him....................no, just kiddin. he had a calcium bump cut out of his brow.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Hey Mike where you getting you CCW from?I guess I should say what course are you taking?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
It's out in Burlington...handgunners.com is the guys site. LEO. 4 of my friends were going and begged me to come along. We all go out every few months and destroy paper. $75 over the phone Registration

·
Registered
355 Posts
oh yea, mike and whoever is interested, if you want to come down on a sat morning, i know a guy who gives the ccw class for 60 $ in cluding range time. it only takes 3 hrs in and out.if you are going for some kind of training....nevermind. but for a quik, cheap way to get your class, this is the cheapest rate ive ever seen.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
oh yea, mike and whoever is interested, if you want to come down on a sat morning, i know a guy who gives the ccw class for 60 $ in cluding range time. it only takes 3 hrs in and out.if you are going for some kind of training....nevermind. but for a quik, cheap way to get your class, this is the cheapest rate ive ever seen.
Um Bumpy, ya think ya could have told me this before I paid my registration fee. :bitchslap

·
Registered
355 Posts
just cancel. i;m sure theres someone wanting to go on standby

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
just cancel. i;m sure theres someone wanting to go on standby
Eh, Its a non-refundable fee...Its from like 8 til 3...In freakin Burlington. I'll just go and see if I can learn some laws.
:cheers

·
Registered
112 Posts
since i live north of raliegh i can give you a few-
head north on hwy 96 off us1 -smooth stays ok till hwy 56 then after that it gets boring- state boys are sometimes on this road so do keep eye out
if you take 56 off us 1 heading west shortly after geting out of town you will top a hill and come to green hill rd on the right- this rd is bumpy and a little rough but i dont usally see any tax collecters out there-take this rd till you come to fairport rd on the left it will be the second rd to the left in a corner to the right - this rd is smoother and dont have as many bumps-this road will pop you out in oxford
if you go a little farther north on us1 right before you get to kittrel is egypt mt rd on the left-very fun rd but is a little rough-this road pops you out on green hill shortly before fairport.

I will be teaching a MSF class this weekend with a fellow sportbike rider so thats the only reason i can not join you guys , have fun!

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
I took a little ride yesterday.I live off of 64, so I took Old Milburnie road till it ended, then took a left on Rolesville road.I always wondered where Rolesville was.Went through Rolesville and kept going for a few miles then turned around and came back.A few nice curves, but about 5 or 6 stop signs the whole way.Not alot of traffic.It was just nice to get out for a while.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
This thread was so hijacked...bahwaahahahahahah

·
Registered
355 Posts
so did you fix you piece of shit bike mang? you still going?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts