Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
kewl pics....
looks like the umbrella girls are earning their money....
ZXXX6RN is suppossed to be there this weekend...

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
The bad part of being trackside is you never get to see the umbrella girls. Just checked my pictures, nothing good. :a2 I should've spent more time familiarizing myself with the camera.

The rain definately added a twist to the races at the end of the day. All that practice and testing down the toilet!

Besides that, my bike got blown over in the campground last night, breaking a turnsignal lens and denting my tank. Guess it could've been worse. Was awoke by my tent being blown flat on my face, knew it wasn't going to be good.

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
Just looked at them in Photoshop, maybe they're not as bad as I thought. Biggest problem is I ran out of space on the memory card, forgot to empty before leaving the house.

Attachments

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
And some more...

Attachments

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
And the last....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics guys. I just got home from RA, but I'll try to get all my pics posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
The other Umbrella Girls took pics for me since I didn't have my camera- They've got the BEST pics, so I'll try to post some up for you guys when they email me with them.

PS- the umbrella girl in the pic lives right here in Milwaukee!

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
OldSchlPunk said:
Just looked at them in Photoshop, maybe they're not as bad as I thought. Biggest problem is I ran out of space on the memory card, forgot to empty before leaving the house.
NIce pics!.. I was shooting pics from the Bend the same time you were. Funny thing, I knew you were a corner worker but didn't know which corner you were going to be at so I rode around looking for your bike.Couldn't find it so I figured you were probably in a spot us common folk could not get to. I looked over at the Photog well by the kink and thought...." i bet he's over there". Well, these pics show I was right!!! I'll post my pics as soon as I get them developed. :)

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
hondajunkie said:
NIce pics!.. I was shooting pics from the Bend the same time you were. Funny thing, I knew you were a corner worker but didn't know which corner you were going to be at so I rode around looking for your bike.Couldn't find it so I figured you were probably in a spot us common folk could not get to. I looked over at the Photog well by the kink and thought...." i bet he's over there". Well, these pics show I was right!!! I'll post my pics as soon as I get them developed. :)
Yeah, never know until we show up at the worker's meeting in the morning which corner you'll be at for sure, all depends on who's expected to be there and where the staffing needs will be. I told some people Fri. night that I was pretty sure I was going to be at 6 on Sat., only to be moved to 11 on Sat. morning. From where you were, you probably couldn't see my bike. The camera scaffolding was likely blocking it, and my jacket was over my red windshield because control thought the riders may be confused (think it was a red flag).

Did you stay through the rain? From what we could see, it must've been real exciting charging warp-speed into the mist up that section of the track. They get some serious speed between the bend and 12, at least as fast as from 3 to 5.

·
Registered
586 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
The other Umbrella Girls took pics for me since I didn't have my camera- They've got the BEST pics, so I'll try to post some up for you guys when they email me with them.

PS- the umbrella girl in the pic lives right here in Milwaukee!

I think I know her. Is her name Angie?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
nice view.... :neener

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
mykrowsy said:
I think I know her. Is her name Angie?
Yep, sure is! She's a really nice girl.

·