Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wildcat Fanatic
1,519 Posts
PJ from PJ's Parts - Accessories For Every Bike And Rider has these on his Hyper Motard, I believe, and another guy that rides with us has them on his Duc 695. I've been considering them for my FZ6 as well. They're very high quality and they've both raved about the feel of them. In fact, the guy that has the 695 took his throttle rocker off after putting the grips on because he says the rubber is so grippy, it's easier to hold the throttle on.

I see by the link you posted that you're looking at them from Motovation.com. Seriously, give pjsparts.com a try. He and his wife Paige are great people and run a fantastic business and their customer service is second-to-none.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hmm...if you get these please post back about how you like them.I'm using Grip Puppies right now and love them but they do make the grips noticeably b***** around.CCHOUSEKY, I'll give PJ's a shot if I get these.I like the grip/bar end combo....looks clean as hell.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I had them on my 07 zx6r but i sold them because the bar ends didnt absorb much vibration at all, they looked awesome though

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
lol hes still around and kicking:D

·
Supersquid
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
um i decided to spend the money on useful things that would actually make th bike ride better....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts