Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey - Just a reminder - if you need any Rizoma bars, mirrors, or anything else they make, Drop me an e-mail. or check out my site HERE!

The Rizoma parts can be veiwed here!

I also have Sprocket covers for R-1's and FZ1's.. as well as Motowizeds mirror hole covers..

I'm not the biggest, but I've got the best prices and I take care of people!

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Guys - I'm still here... and BTW - if you own a 919, I've got a set of the Rizoma grab rail covers I ordered for a guy who didn't pay up... and I've got the best price on them! I guess it will pay for someone to browse the vendoors section!

I think that they'll be under $40 shipped - I have to check the price laterm though!

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP!!!
I've got a new web address: pjsparts.com, and we're expabnding our lines... watch for updates!!

I now also am a vendor for helmet Mohawks!! $24 shipped, available in Red, Blue, green, Yellow, Black, and Multi-colored! (currently out of pink)

E-mail me for info on anything I can help you with!

·
Registered
56 Posts
rizoma

pj never heard back from you on all the parts we were talking about a while ago im still interested in everything for the cbr 1000, talked with you on the phone and we sent a few e mails about mirrors fluid bottles pegs and a few other things if you get some time drop me an e mail [email protected]
thanks

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those lights are sweet, but they're hard to come by - I've had some on order for a while, and expect them in about two weeks - E-mail me to put you on the list if you want to know when they come in!

use this e-mail: pjfz1mike(AT)yahoo.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts