Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is last minute notice, but a bunch of us are leaving now to go riding for a bit and then we'll be down at RiverSplash the rest of the night (on the bikes).

If anyone sees this and wants to get together call me on my cell (414) 788-6085

Also, since I'm the fireworks nazi, I heard thru the grapevine that there is supposed to be fireworks tonight at 10:30pm. I was told the best place to see them is by Usingers.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Hey. I am leaving to go down there real soon. I will try and look for you guys. Try to get on the bridge over the river for fireworks. They shoot them off a few feet away. It's pretty cool.

·
Registered
384 Posts
First of all, I'm completely frustrated with cell phones right now. Even though I had full signal, calls were not connected, and I even started roaming...wtf? Ahhhhh! Anyways...

I made it to the mechanical bull, but it was covered with a tarp. I stood there and looked for a few minutes but didn't see you. The cell phone not working for crap, so I decided to call it a night. I ended up seeing a lot of people I knew, so it wasn't all that bad of a night. Unfortunately, they were all drunk and I was not.

Thanks for trying Brian.

Oh yea, I got nailed with a down pour 3 miles from my house. I ended up stopping at a friends house b/c I was soaked through to the crotch, and I couldn't see much. By the time I jumped off my bike and got under the garage overhang, the rain quit. Did you guys get hit?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I got soaked to the bone. It was raining so hard that people were driving like 15mph and I had to pass them to get home quicker (slower equalled wetter). Must be weird, being to much of a pussy to drive your cage right in the rain and having a bike pass you...

Funny thing is, I have ridden in a snowstorm with an inch on the road but I have never ridden in a rain storm until tonight.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw all you guys headed downtown @ 16th and Wisconsin as I was going home from work, I waved, but I don't think anyone saw me.

Tom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts