Sport Bikes banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
K5asykya is either a Russian bot, a plant to prove that Trumpsters got nothing, or just too dumb to figure out that he's proving the point he's refuting. It would have been kinda nice to have a real conservative in here, instead of just another boastful hollow reactionary. Oh, well. I guess there is no such thing.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
K5asykya is either a Russian bot, a plant to prove that Trumpsters got nothing, or just too dumb to figure out that he's proving the point he's refuting. It would have been kinda nice to have a real conservative in here, instead of just another boastful hollow reactionary. Oh, well. I guess there is no such thing.
Talks like Twinsfan/Deek. Jus sayin’.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Really?

I just happened on to this forum, took them 4 days from active member just to be able to post.

Hilarious that somehow a lefty thinks that these shootings are somehow Trumps fault? Do you even understand Federal, State and Local laws? Regarding the second amendment?

Did he hold meetings? Did he actually go out on a limb and preach that 18-21 yr olds shouldn't be able to purchase rifles? Oh wait, did he also support better background checks, etc.

Hey lefties- Since ya'll brought up the FL shooter thing-

How come you didn't even mention that POS Sheriff there, and how the LOCAL law enforcement dropped the ball MANY times?

AND, the fact just so happens- that Sheriff IS A POS DEMOCRAP?

But your left/deluded mind- somehow that was Trumps fault? Shit- I don't understand anything I guess.

WOW- they are some deluded lefties on here, no, make that whineing sour grape lefties. It's not about that Kenyan born guy, or that pseudo wife of a womanizer- Trump can stand on his own.

You actually think that all of USA would be better off with H. Clinton as POTUS? Really?

So, do I have to cut and past post ALL THE WINNING #'s for ya'll?

Whaa, Whaa, Whaa- oh wait, this non politician POTUS we have is not perfect? Shit- just when you think...

How's that for a first post?

And yes, I do ride a sportbike >:)

Who the fuck are you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Just started a new job so it’s tough getting on here every day. At the end of the day there’s one obvious fact about Trump, he is ZERO opposition to Putin. I don’t know what Putin has on Trump but it’s pretty clear. Putin is executing Russian nationals on foreign soil and Trump has said nothing. In fact, Trump has fired Tillerson and McMaster a day after they both spoke up about Putin and Russia.

Many people need to look beyond buying an AR15 or abortion rights, or forcing people to stand for the national Anthem. A foreign power is attacking our democracy, and our President is doing absolutely nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
13,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Talks like Twinsfan/Deek. Jus sayin’.
I thought the same thing for a few minutes. There were some similarities in his word choice. (Deek loves "laughable.")

But in the end, who cares? These people are total nincompoops (one of my favorite words!) without a shred of rationality. It just goes with the territory when you sign up for Trump's bullshit.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
Sucking down the pap. I suspect things are about to get kinda warm in the White House. The GOP members of the House Committee did their best to absolve Trump. Now his lawyer is making shrill noises about Mueller. Trump fired McCabe, but Mueller has McCabe's notes. It's beginning to sound like the music in the movie Jaws just before a shark bites somebody in half.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Everyone has left cause the posts have gone left

I can now see why this is a dead site like many of our dying cities it has become democrat controlled!!!

·
Registered
11,961 Posts

Right wingers won't understand. But, so it goes. Economic growth has been across all states, but generally stronger in blue areas even in red states.

The right is constitutionally opposed to reality because reality has a liberal bias. There are no conservatives, just reactionaries. Truth and reality are alien to reactionaries.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts