Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sucks man, died way too young. Unfortunately, if we was a reasonable, safe rider, he'll be lumped with the crowd he rode with. Something to think about.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Sucks man, died way too young. Unfortunately, if we was a reasonable, safe rider, he'll be lumped with the crowd he rode with. Something to think about.

This must be stated to all SBN members. The Fallen Riders forum exists in order to pay tribute, condolences, and final goodbyes to those fellow riders who so tragically lost their lives. Please post with good judgement. We would like to use this forum in this way only. We will not allow any off-topic or "casting blame" on the rider type responses. If you wish to discuss the situation in which the rider passed please take it to the General Forums or to the Smack Shack if necessary. Again, this small forum is to pay final respects only. Thanks for your time and consideration.

SBN - Administration

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Really? Maybe you should direct this towards the OP for posting a link to the news article, calling the circumstances "fishy", etc. I simply responded to his post and link.

Maybe his OP should be moved.
To me it sounded like he was questioning the validity of the news article while posting a tribute to this friend in order to put him in a better light. Maybe I was reading too much into it. Maybe not.

Either way, this isn't the place to discuss this sort of thing. This is the Fallen Riders subforum.

Your posts and both of mine should be removed, as none of what we've said belong here.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Always hate to hear of such things. Thoughts and prayers going out to his friends and family. May he rest in peace.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, to the positive post. I can assure you if you had met this man you would have been his friend. He was that type of person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts