Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking it might have been caused by the 80 extra speakers set up by Drowning Pool last night. But other than my ears ringing I had a pretty good time. Saw Atomship, Dropbox, Flaw and Drowning Pool last night at Remingtons in Springfield. Not too many people showed up but there was still enough for me to get my ass kicked. Jason, the vocalist for Drowning Pool got in the pit on the last song. It was a pretty good show, Now i just gotta get this fucking ringing out of my ears.

Later,
Skeet.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
kewl :p had that a time er 2 mesekf. musta been a good time :) that ringin uasually is a sign of a good time :D

was at a zz top show once witha "roam" pass could go anywhere in the hall, me and a friend were in front of a stack about 10 feet tall and that had 18's in it put your head inside the cone itself moving in and out it felt like your head would heat up!! :eek: LoLz ears rang for a week after hwhe

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
How was Flaw? They where bad ass hevy, then they fell of the face of the earth. I last heard that they had changed their sound a lil, and that it sucked.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HAHAHAH! I love the name!! hahahahahah!!!! didn't really notice it till now....!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I saw Flaw before and they blew goats. I also saw the original Drowning Pool singer, but the he was having a hard time singing in Denver. Who knew he had a bad ticker? He looked like he was gonna die when their set ended. That was a few months before he did die.
Can't say I was sad to see Flaw go away. After the show the guitarist wandered around and had like two people actually talk to him.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
I saw Flaw before and they blew goats. I also saw the original Drowning Pool singer, but the he was having a hard time singing in Denver. Who knew he had a bad ticker? He looked like he was gonna die when their set ended. That was a few months before he did die.
Can't say I was sad to see Flaw go away. After the show the guitarist wandered around and had like two people actually talk to him.
Damn, thats sad about Flaw, another one or two hit wonder. The ol ticker can only handle so much of that "shit", then it shuts down. Their (Drowning Pool) new singer brings it hardcore too though, from what I've heard.

On yea, Chinga.....................Moma ma' la vedga is a good name too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyway, I still like Flaw. I mean they had a lot of melodic shit their first album too. They weren't just scream all fucking song. I like that kinda music. The ups and downs of the tempo I guess. Not really sure. But to each his own. And yeah the new D.P. frontman can scream with the best of 'em.

And to all you pinche pendejos, i'm going to AGS Mexico this month, and i'm gonna get lots of LATINA PANOCHA!!!! HAHAHA FUCKERS! :2fingers :twofinger

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Chinga tu Madre said:
And to all you pinche pendejos, i'm going to AGS Mexico this month, and i'm gonna get lots of LATINA PANOCHA!!!! HAHAHA FUCKERS! :2fingers :twofinger
Hehehe, and maybe you'll get a lotta LATINA STD!!!

Vete a chingar a tu madre pinche reprimido, puto y pendejo. :twofinger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts