Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a program about streetbikes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank you, I recorded it.
The usual thing. We all know this is not going to change.
I enjoyed though ! :dblthumb

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are you going to do Alf? go outside in your underwear?

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i caught the tail end of it...cracked me up, the woman says, "remember if you see any of those dangerous bikers out there, don't try and stop them, just call the police and try to get a plate" :lao

I was rolling...whatever.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Chinygyal said:
That's what she said? :eek:nfloor
yep, sure did. First, I was dumbfounded that the dumb bitch actaully said that, then I was cracking up like anyone is A) going to keep a plate on doing shit like that anyway and B) that anyone is going to be close enough and at enough of an angle to see it anyway.

I was like :bitchslap

·
Registered
517 Posts
You sportbike riders are such a dangerous lot! :lol That's why I am going to sit here and continue watching Purple Rain...let's go craaaaazy...let's get nuuuuuts!

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
silent_R1 said:
i caught the tail end of it...cracked me up, the woman says, "remember if you see any of those dangerous bikers out there, don't try and stop them, just call the police and try to get a plate" :lao

I was rolling...whatever.
Was this a repeat? I could swear the same line was said about 6-8 months ago when a peice ran about Extreem Sportbiking...:dunno

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
it wouldn't surprise me none. i had just barely seen it as i don't watch much tv...so it prolly was, but to me it was new <shrug>

she still a stupid bitch though :) ---->me :bitchslap anouncer bitch <--------

1 - 14 of 14 Posts