Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sunday is looking like rain. This weather is freaking killing me. Never know though, I'll be around so if it does clear up let me know.

·
Registered
321 Posts
The weather is really looking shitty. I want to hit W33 on Sunday, but not in no wet stuff. :(They are giving a local ride, Rt 108/650 in mo county at about 10 am on Sunday. It is a slow/moderate around md ride..Might go on that. Weather is really killing our groove.. :(

ceh

·
Registered
30 Posts
I did 300 miles on Thursday!!! :twofinger Headed south out of Gordonsville and found some excellent roads down by the James river. Then hit 60 to Buena Vista then cruised up the BRPW back to Madison. The Parkway had zero traffic on it and it was nice and cool up there. Upside had a great freakin ride, downside after railing on 60 my rear D218 is about shot!!! Wish some of ya'll could come out and play during the week!! Someday I will actually have a normal schedule and have weekends off.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Im leaving from PA early tomorrow AM so I wont be in the area until about 9AM. If you guys are leaving later than that, then Ill be down for a ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts