Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride to Work

Alrighty, this video is continuing in my testing of my ghetto-helmet-cam. As the title suggest, it's video of my every day course to work. Of course there is commentary, which people usually seem to enjoy. It's 11 minutes and 40 seconds long weighing at 47.5mb. I guess I just need to figure out the best angle to capture real twisties footage in the future.

But anyway, enjoy!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
My Windows Player stays on Connecting........I can't veiw it :(

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
For once my shit works right and everyone else's doesnt.

I wish I had a camera mounted on my bike I'd tape my ride to work and it would be over in 3 minutes. It's one mile and it's like this I leave my house take a left ride down the street take a right, ride down the street and take a left, ride up a small hill and park.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I can't see it. Did you ever get your bike back?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
i don't think so but he bought a damn sexy ninja :drool

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I've used every media player I have "real one", ect.. and none work.. grrrrrrrrrrrr :angry I wanna see it too... well POO!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Worked fine on my quick player.maybe its better to mount the camera to the motorcycle? it will give a much more stable footage.? Good video.

·
Registered
217 Posts
It's a big file on a not so good connection. I too was stuck on connecting. You need to right click and save-as first then play it and it will work with WMP.

Wes

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
WesR6 said:
It's a big file on a not so good connection. I too was stuck on connecting. You need to right click and save-as first then play it and it will work with WMP.

Wes
47megs......

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice vid. Ya gotta love the color commentary. :D

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
haha sweet vid.. funny stuff u say in there to//

i know where exactly that work place is in memphis..

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess I should have noted that it's Divx video / winamp audio.

So if you get no video:
http://www.divx.com/divx/

If you get no audio:
http://classic.winamp.com

You can't stream it as it's too large, you'd be buffering for a while. You have to right-click save as, as already suggested.

Thanks for the comments! I may seek out my REAL local twisties today and capture some footage there. You guys think I should try mounting the camera on the outside? Or leave it in the helmet? It seriously hurts though.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Nah man there's thousands of videos out there with tank cams, or with cams mounted on the fender, swingarm etc. It's cool watching your head move around to check intersections and stuff, and the live commentary is great :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Twinsen said:
...Thanks for the comments! I may seek out my REAL local twisties today and capture some footage there. You guys think I should try mounting the camera on the outside? Or leave it in the helmet? It seriously hurts though.
That'd be cool and hope you post the local twisties. If you can make it anymore comfortable, I'd keep it in the helmet. Gives a much more real perspective in the video.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice video lad, commentary was cool, especially the `pussy ass cruisers` :lol

Gotta love the zooki gloves whilst riding a Kwacker :lol .

You have to video you beating the crap outta that guy who stole your GSXR, that would be quality viewing :alky

1 - 20 of 20 Posts