Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried to ride with a broken foot? I ask because i just broke mine playing basketball. I don't think it would be wise to try and ride with this injury, but was wondering what everything else thought.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
if you ever have second thoughts about riding then don't even bother. it won't be fun. unless the bike is your only form of transportation.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did break my right foot. I sat on my bike, and tried the brake, and it felt ok, but i don't think i will ride.

·
Registered
401 Posts
LOL, this just happened to me 2 months ago. I SEVERELY rolled my right ankle playing basketball. (My outside ankle bone actually touched the floor !). After icing it down for about 20 minutes I had to get home and to the doctor. I was riding my bike at the time and noone there knew how to ride so I had to ride it back to the house. It was scary comming to stop lights because if I leaned the bike to the right I was going over. There was no way I could support my bike with my right foot. I pretty much kept my right leg slightly off the peg the whole way. It was really painful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts