Sport Bikes banner
801 - 819 of 819 Posts

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #804 ·
have a safe trip ill be working... It sure is dead around here...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm finally gainfully employed again. Y'all can visit me at the new Eurofix shop in Murfreesboro, just down from Sloans. Looks like I'll be putting some miles on the ol' FZ6 going back-and-forth on Hwy. 96.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Been a long time since I've posted on here. One of these days I'll try and make it out on a ride, if anyone is willing to let me tag along. I've been unfortunate to leave the GS500F parked up until this week. Couldn't afford to keep the license plate updated. So now that I finally scrapped up the money, I'm back on the road. Gotta run, see you guys on the backtop.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #810 ·
I'm finally gainfully employed again. Y'all can visit me at the new Eurofix shop in Murfreesboro, just down from Sloans. Looks like I'll be putting some miles on the ol' FZ6 going back-and-forth on Hwy. 96.
hey man i need to get my bmw in there for some routine service... you in maintenance or what...?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anybody riding next weekend? Around the cookevillle area? Thought about riding 85 And york highway around gainesboro. If you know of any other highways let me know or anybody else riding about 50 miles around my area.

801 - 819 of 819 Posts