Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 819 Posts

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im going for a ride tomorrow just like the title says... i left the title vague like this so it could be used for more than one day... and others can use this thread as a place to post up when they are riding and what their plans are if they want to get a group ride together... maybe i can get one of the mods to sticky this thread and we can use this as the commonplace for getting people on the same pace for more group rides...

so as the OP, im riding tomorrow either right before lunch or right after lunchtime if someone would like to join me... the weather looks like it is going to be great and id like to get in atleast a good hour of riding... all backroads and twisties here locally... if any one is interested just give me a call or a pm or just reply right here and ill be checking frequently in the morning as well as future dates for other rides going on...
Have a great FRIDAY! :D

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
I work 8-4 mon-fri, so only days I get to ride around lunctime are on the weekends :(. I will be up at the track watching the racing all day saturday and part of the day sunday though.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good man... looks like its a toss up between going to watch the racing sunday or riding with jaibird... im not sure which will win out right now... but maybe we can do an afternoon ride one day early next week...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was planning to ride about 150 miles or so tomorrow, but I heard on the way home on the radio - there is a funeral for a soldier in Dickson tomorrow. The Westboro Baptist bunch is supposed to be there. The Patriot Guard Riders will be there too. I am a PGR member, and I gotta be there. You dont hav to be a PGR member to participate. It is just about putting up a wall between the protestors and the family.

www.patriotguard.org for more info

you need to be at the Walmart by 7:30

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wish i could make it man but have way too much going on right now with my wedding being only 7 days away... RIP to the soldier and i hope his family doesnt have to deal with the protesting people that should be shot with pepperballs out of a paintball gun until they have no choice but to leave...

but hey we cant do that... oh well... but this thread is meant to be used for all future group rides and to post when you are planning to ride so we can get more people out there together... :dblthumb

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im riding tomorrow during the day... April 30th... was going to see if anyone else was interested... suppose to be a beautiful 85 and sunny out... anyone up for it???

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:dblthumb good stuff i wont be riding much the rest of this week and next... :( but oh well

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey will if you see this thread... can you sticky it on the main page i think it will get more attention and prove to be a valuable thread on the main tennessee page as a sticky for people wanting to get out and ride together... "thanks" in advance...

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
usually anytime during the week is good for me except wednesday mornings i work... until the afternoon and weekday afternoons i work... but any other time... just pm me...

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
i will pm u... i work monday thru saturday... but im off Friday, Saturday, sunday and Monday for memorial weekend

I am a Window Tinter.. i work at Xtreme Window Tint off south carothers in franklin

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats cool... what would you charge for a scion tc/ a 2dr car... and a F-150 extended cab...? and sounds good on the pm i think i may ride some double up on friday with the wife... so i probably wont ride really hard... more scenic...

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
I will probably be out and about again this sunday on the bike. Might be 2-up with my g/f. Getting a new reartire fitted hopefully tomorrow. Gonna see about getting the TPS recall done as well as the other one for the FZ6 at the same time.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So who all will be attending the Kneedraggin Tuesday event @ Sloans this week...???

·
Registered
12 Posts
New to this board...

Hey all, I'm new to this forum. I have been to some others, not sure if I can mention them here, but I was wanting to meet some others to ride with. I live in Gallatin and was curious who else might live up this way. Looking to get out on some weekend rides if anyone is up for it. Let me know!!!

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
welcome to the site man... and yea thats not too far away from where i am... ill be going to murfreesboro tomorrow to go on the sloans group ride... if you feel up to it ill be leaving from the Mt. Juliet area around 5pm or so... they start the ride at 6 and ride for about an hour...

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea you gonna make it man... ill be there around 530 full leathers ready to ride this time... since i saw daytonaguy go down last time and i almost did myself im gonna suit up for this ride... but im gonna show up a little early and see if i cant talk to matt mccord they guy who organizes it because he said he was gonna hook me up with a gift card or discount on something for hanging behind last time and missing the rest of the ride... give me a call if you are gonna go ill pm ya my #...

1 - 20 of 819 Posts