Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i know alot of you like to keep these secret, but me and my buddie are looking for some good spots to go ride around here in socal. we are both relatively new to the game, and we dont know many spots. if anyone could post a few up to keep us busy for awhile thatd be awesome. thanks in advance.
Ryan

·
old member
13,079 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - Every WEDnite from about 7pm~10pm you can go to Bravo Burger in Huntington Beach... it's on Beach Blvd south of the 405. The last time I went there was about 200-250 bikes, that was about 3 weeks ago...

2 - 1st Friday of each month you can go to Hooters at Anaheim Stadium. I haven't been, but that's what I have heard.

There are plenty of SoCal groups.. just check in Yahoo ..
Im in "OCMotorcycleRiders"

Also, you can try /http://www.socalsportbikes.com/ if your further south like SD.. Good luck !!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where in SoCal are you?

In San Diego try Palomar Mtn. up north or Hwy 94 out east

In OC Ortega Hwy is mandatory

In the 909 you must go to Idlewild (prolly spelled that one wrong)

In Hell (sorry, LA county) try the malibu canyons or Angeles Crest Hwy.

None of them are secret spots. All of them are well known to the Polizei :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Lots of roads if you are in the San Diego area. Check out the socal site if you are in that area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hahahah :lao .. I must of missed read it !! I thought he wanted hangout spots.. hahahaha... Gotta break out those reading glasses...

One more.. is GMR on the eastside..

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Number2 said:
Hahahah :lao .. I must of missed read it !! I thought he wanted hangout spots.. hahahaha... Gotta break out those reading glasses...

One more.. is GMR on the eastside..
lol its cool man, thats alright. whats gmr??? thanks for all the tips guys, i live in bakersfield.... i know i know....armpit of california blah blah. Its only temp though ive been here for a year. only reason i ask about socal, is because im from simi valley originally and my buddy i ride with lives down there.

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
going to malibu this weekend. gonna try out that yerba buena route. That pashnit website is really good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
GMR = Glendora Mountain Road. You'll take Hwy 39 North from the 210.
HOly smokes... Bakersfield !! Semi Valley !! damn.. I guess Malibu would be closest to you guys.. but that still a trek.. If your beginner rider, careful on those turns.. it's really tight, and fast, and lots of turns back to back to back, well depending on which roads you take.. .. Lots of fun on a 400cc or 600cc bike..

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Number2 said:
GMR = Glendora Mountain Road. You'll take Hwy 39 North from the 210.
HOly smokes... Bakersfield !! Semi Valley !! damn.. I guess Malibu would be closest to you guys.. but that still a trek.. If your beginner rider, careful on those turns.. it's really tight, and fast, and lots of turns back to back to back, well depending on which roads you take.. .. Lots of fun on a 400cc or 600cc bike..
yeah ive been riding a little more than a month. Dirt for most my life. im getting very comfortable with twisties and such. I work up in frazier park, right off of the infamous lockwood valley rd. So basically everyday to work i get to practice leanin it over in some pretty nice roads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts