Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to meet = Lakeland...SR33 gas station across from the Harley dealership...
When = Saturday at 9am

THIS IS NOT A SUPER SATURDAY RIDE!!!!

It will be a more civilized ride taking some back roads for a little fun...We'll ride for a while and then sit for lunch...

All are invited and if you don't know where it's at, take I-4 to the SR33 exit in Lakeland...You can see the Harley dealership from the interstate...

If you get lost, my nextel is 161*1033*905 or 863-661-1460...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Jon....i'm not gonna go tomorrow...i need to throw the new radiator in the jeep and i dont think i will have enough time to do it after the ride.
I know you're prolly thinkin i had a bootycall last night but you're wrong :flipa
How long will the ride be you think??

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SpeedfreakR6 said:
Jon....i'm not gonna go tomorrow...i need to throw the new radiator in the jeep and i dont think i will have enough time to do it after the ride.
I know you're prolly thinkin i had a bootycall last night but you're wrong :flipa
How long will the ride be you think??
:lame :lame
:joke

Are you saying you didn't, because you sure did leave awfully quick :leghump

The ride will be just long enough that none of us pass out from the heat...

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I just spoke to Jen, and she can't go either...I'll be there, regardless...

I'm leaving the gas station at 9:15...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I just woke up so let me get a shower and find my marbles.
I`ll meet ya lets do something with a destination and something to do not just ride.
Lets ride to somewhere Beach, theme park etc.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am at work today so i could not make it but, if anyone wants to ride on sunday post up. i dont care where or when we ride, i just want to ride.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn, what a great ride!!!...For those that bailed, you missed a good one...It was just me and Jennifer, Kevin, and Bobby (different Bobby than you think)...

We kept a good pace and hit some serious roads with a final destination of The Point...Ran about 10-15 laps on the big track and did the same----

ON THE SMALL TRACK!!

No po-po all the way until we were leaving...Passed a PCSO as we were heading out...Gave em a wave and kept on going...Went down to the local spot for some grub and took it to the house :D\

Great day...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for letting me tag along today fellas,
I had a great time.
Good ride , good food , and most of all good people .
I hope we can do this again in the near future.

Thanks Again
Bobby

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
r.maunsell said:
Thanks for letting me tag along today fellas,
I had a great time.
Good ride , good food , and most of all good people .
I hope we can do this again in the near future.

Thanks Again
Bobby
It was to put another face to a name on SBN, Bobby...Awesome ride...

Like you said, "and most of all, good people"

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Had a great time today.
Bobby good to see ya it`s been a while.
I forgot how much fun that little track was.
I haven`t been on it in about 2 years but it felt like home. :)
It was nice to go ride without all the hype and smack talkin that normally consumes our rides.
No accidents, no popo, no problems just a great day to ride. :)
Jon glad to see ya ridin again. :headbang

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
marlboro r-1 said:
Had a great time today.
I forgot how much fun that little track was.
I haven`t been on it in about 2 years but it felt like home. :)
It was nice to go ride without all the hype and smack talkin that normally consumes our rides.
No accidents, no popo, no problems just a great day to ride. :)
Jon glad to see ya ridin again. :headbang
You looked great out there, Kev...And although, I rode more conservative than I ever have, I still had a blast...I also forgot how much fun the small track was...

And most importantly, NO ACCIDENTS!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts

Fabian said:
No pics for us who couldn't be there?
I think Jon is picture challenged, because he was supposed to post pics of his bike a few days ago!!! Guess we don't get pics of the ride either. :flipa

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
TotalStranger said:
I think Jon is picture challenged, because he was supposed to post pics of his bike a few days ago!!! Guess we don't get pics of the ride either. :flipa
Nah, I dont think he's pic challenged. I just think he's being a lil slizzut and teasing all of us for a few days til he "FINALLY" posts the pics :flipa

Hell, I dont even want to see pics of it anymo :flipa :lol

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
L8 Braker said:
And most importantly, NO ACCIDENTS!!!
Damn.... now I really wish I could have rode out with you on saturday instead of going to riding today. Maybe the SV and I would have stayed rubber side down. :a2

Oh....and by the way BET.... :boid Mr. "i'm not drinking much and leaving the party early so i can go riding sunday morning" I didn't get home until 2 and still was up at sky at 7:30 for the ride.... Guess what though? I knew absolutely NO ONE there... ha ha... until we got into bartow.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts