Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I am looking for riding pants and need some help in figuring out what to look for.

I want something that is vented, something that has armour, someting that isn't going to hug my arse but is a little loose fitting.

I want to keep it within the 100 dollar price range.

If I left something out that I should be thinking about please let me know. I appreciate any help

Thx

PS

I forgot to mention this will be for daily commuting.

·
Registered
696 Posts
actually, Ti Air pants are less than 100 now I think... I need to save up and get some to match my Ti Air jacket :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they look a little suspect to me.

·
Registered
554 Posts
nibbs said:
how are those LBZ pants in really hot weather?

Actually they're not that bad... They legs are loose enough that the air comes up and cools you pretty good (but not loose enough to blow your pant leg up).
I've had my for over 2 years now, and they are still in great shape. I'm not sure if you know what duck pants (hunting/working pants) are.. but I'd compare them to those.

I'm sure if you went down in these you'd be ok.. with minimal rash. Add a pair of jeans underneath and I'd say you'd walk away unscathed.

I took a few pictures for you. I left the last few b***** (click them) so you can see the quality of them. I've washed my 100x and the fading is minimal. And I'm sure if you washed them inside-out it would be even less. The stitching and overall quality is top-notch. I'd buy another pair in a heartbeat. I'm sure if you picked up a pair, you won't be disappointed.

Nate :cheers

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
N-Ish..did you order a size b***** on those then what you would normally wear?

I need to get a pair for riding to work. I wear dress slacks and I don't want to put them in a backpack and I figured they'd get dirty.

Are they waterproof?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the fieldsheer or the alpinestar are either of these over pants?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Rascus said:
N-Ish..did you order a size b***** on those then what you would normally wear?

I need to get a pair for riding to work. I wear dress slacks and I don't want to put them in a backpack and I figured they'd get dirty.

Are they waterproof?
I got to check on that.. I looked at the tag but it was faded... but I'll look closer... I think they are a size smaller then my jeans... but are the LBZs are made to fit baggy... but I'll check again

not waterproof.. but I scotchguard mine

(pm chesus ie. parts411) I Know he can get you a good deal.... the man works miracles

·
20,262 Posts
N-Ish said:
I got to check on that.. I looked at the tag but it was faded... but I'll look closer... I think they are a size smaller then my jeans... but are the LBZs are made to fit baggy... but I'll check again

not waterproof.. but I scotchguard mine

(pm chesus ie. parts411) I Know he can get you a good deal.... the man works miracles
I'm sure he has good deals...it's just the shipping that kills me :hshot

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rascus said:
I'm sure he has good deals...it's just the shipping that kills me :hshot
we usually tried to help out Hawaiian customers by using US Mail... usually cheaper than going UPS 2nd Day Air (the minimum method required by UPS for Hawaii)

$8 handling fee plus actual postage.

Charlie H.

·
20,262 Posts
parts411 said:
we usually tried to help out Hawaiian customers by using US Mail... usually cheaper than going UPS 2nd Day Air (the minimum method required by UPS for Hawaii)

$8 handling fee plus actual postage.

Charlie H.
Thanks for responding. I'll keep that in mind for later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.