Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently got into riding and have yet to purchase any riding pants. I ride to work and also to the gym so I was thinking that overpants would probably be the best idea for now (given that it is fall weather anyway).

Are there any suggestions out there for a good pair of overpants? Or would most of your just get riding specific pants and change out of them?

Here are a few styles that I was looking at so far:

Tour Master Decker Leather Motorcycle Overpants :: New Enough Motorcycle Apparel

Alpinestars ACR Air-Flo Mesh Motorcycle Pants :: New Enough Motorcycle Apparel

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If you like textile(cordura) pants i have purchased the Dainese Hooper pants. Pretty strong and tear resistant (750 denier cordura) and with knee gurds that have extentions for your shin. I am pretty happy with the purchase.

The only negative point is that it is REALLY hot for summer periods. Anything above 80-85 degrees and you are sweating like a pig....Summer mesh pants do not aspire confidence to me though

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm very Happy with my Tourmaster Air something or other pants, They feel very snug and secure... A bit like M.C. Hammer though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.