Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow,

I had so much fun Friday night...I had been out a few time earlier in the year, but I think the difference this time was everyone was out to ride hard...

We were bookin' thru some parts of the route for sure...Def had a blast out at Speedway also, running the back side...

Those Power Race's really suprised me...I had rode the SuperCorsa on the street and they never got up to temp and did not stick. Those PR's heated up and were super sticky...

I think we need to delete 150 from the route...With that stoplight and everything, really kills the run....

Had lots of fun!!! If you guys are going to be out riding hard this weekend let me know. :cheers

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ha! I've never been a fan of 150 anyways.. Always seems like too much traffic and for some reason it always spooks me and I hate those stoplights.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
gonna be working this weekend, so we are out for sure. next weekend i won't be out b/c i will have my kid, but i'm pretty sure joe will be.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I will be out this weekend, Next Week I will be out of town (and away from my bike) for a WHOLE WEEK. So I have to get all the riding in I can!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
hahaha it was only fun cause i was there.....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
hahaha it was only fun cause i was there.....

yeah i have to admit, it was fun letting you get ahead and then passin you at will. the star boys would have been disappointed as well :lao :neener

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I prob won't be out this weekend. Not that it matter. Got stuff to do for class on Fri/Sat night.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
yeah i have to admit, it was fun letting you get ahead and then passin you at will. the star boys would have been disappointed as well :lao :neener
you only passed me when i wanted you to pass me.... :squid
starboys ain't got shit on me.....i had to suppress the skills so you wouldn't feel so bad about your lack of ability.... :urowned

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
badgixxer said:
you only passed me when i wanted you to pass me.... :squid
starboys ain't got shit on me.....i had to suppress the skills so you wouldn't feel so bad about your lack of ability.... :urowned
Clay, your talking again. :bitchslap You know what happens when you talk, you get picked on. :urowned Nice leanangle btw. :lao

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
So when's everyone gonna be at the next street ride? I need to get out at least once before this track day... :bitchslap :eek:nfloor

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
which track day? the one in september?

·
Registered
987 Posts
I think the next two weekends are out for us. I hate to say it but without many serious street riders it is often a run to somewhere else to sit and talk- under the speed limit. Friday really blowed except I decided to do the speed limit and lost the 05 chicken strip crew. Man some of those guys are still on the original tires and have 2 inch chicken strips.

I remember braking in a set of tires with butterfli on the back and wearing down the devil marks after one mile. That was fun that girl has some guts.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hmmmm... was that the same time you did a wheelie when I was like picking a wedgie or something and my legs and butt flew off the back of your bike? :lao That scared the crap outta me! This guy's crazy!!!

And yes Silent - the Sept one. I actually get to hit the track this year. Hahaha

·
Registered
253 Posts
blueracerX said:
Let's skip the "hitting" the track part this time.
Hey now Mr. Crash... You wrecked in the SAME corner of the track I did!! Mine was just more graceful... ;) At least OUR 'hits' aren't as much as snacktime's 'hits' combined... :lao

·
Registered
93 Posts
butterfli said:
Hey now Mr. Crash... You wrecked in the SAME corner of the track I did!! Mine was just more graceful... ;) At least OUR 'hits' aren't as much as snacktime's 'hits' combined... :lao
I was including myself my statment, it just sounded like I was directing it at you... like I was. hehe

I would imagine yours was more graceful, because you didn't try to cram a tire into your helmet with your head still in there! :lao

·
Registered
253 Posts
So you want to be a crash stunter... ya might make some big bucks doin' that! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts