Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
every time I get on, i have my minidisc. I usually have some sort of techno, sister machine gun, LOA, hooverphonices, yakooza, etc in. i prefer to have techno, but not acid techno. i save that for the clubs.

6,508 Posts
cool. that would be great. I have always loved music, even when I was knee-high...sorry I can't complete that thought, I just can't.

6,508 Posts
nooooooooo!

6,508 Posts
it isn't so bad w/the MD player. the discs hold what? 4 hours worth of music? something silly like that. The only problem I have with them, I would have with anything fitting into my inner pocket of my suit.

As for the ear/bud hybrid things you are talking about...Walmart has them for like 10 bucks and they hook over your ears. the helmet holds them place and they are not hard to get placed whilst putting the said helmet on your head...:D

anyway, joe also has some (as does Rob) he bought as Best Buy for 40 that are made by Sony I think that actually fit inside the ear canal itstelf. I'll tell ya, they are nice and they have awesome sound quality. they also come w/adapters to fit your ear better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.