Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my rant for the week. I'm on vacation this week and decide to go down to the hill country and rode the twisted sisters/three sisters (whichever you prefer) for some fun. Had a great time down there and even visited with a dear friend of mine and my beautiful God-daughter that live in Cibolo. Kimmy, the friend, has gotten hotter with age, but that's another story. Anyway, on my way back to Dallas it started raining. Why in the fuck can the Mexicans living here not drive in the damn rain?!?!?! The mother-fuckers insist on throwing on the flashers and going 30 in the left lane of the interstate. If I can ride and see on a motorcycle at 65 in the rain with NO windshield and wipers how come they can see in their nice, dry cage??? Useless fucks, everyone having to change lanes to pass them on the right. AND yes the fuckers, all 4 of them, were from Mexico. Their rear windows have Durango, Chihuahua or a big Mexican flag decal in the rear window. I'm done venting now/

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^HaHa!!!! 2 Nissans a Dodge and a Ford Ranger!!!

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Wish I would've known you were headed down to the sisters! Love those roads!

·
Registered
1 Posts
the last time you rode a horse? Well, that’s too long. Be sure to inquire with the individual stable owners regarding the trail conditions. We doubt you will go through anything like the time when granddad had us round up some strays from the creek bottom the day we forgot to bring chaps (mesquite is still a four letter word to us), but you probably will want to get a good idea about the terrain to be covered and the general level of riding experience necessary to complete the journey.
Meanwhile.
-------------------

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
the last time you rode a horse? Well, that’s too long. Be sure to inquire with the individual stable owners regarding the trail conditions. We doubt you will go through anything like the time when granddad had us round up some strays from the creek bottom the day we forgot to bring chaps (mesquite is still a four letter word to us), but you probably will want to get a good idea about the terrain to be covered and the general level of riding experience necessary to complete the journey.
Meanwhile.
-------------------
I must have missed something.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wish I would've known you were headed down to the sisters! Love those roads!
It was the most fun I've had in a long time. The next time I come down I will PM you and maybe we can meet up!!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Meanwhile.
-------------------

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
WTF is this? Must be smoking some good shit

·
Cage intolerant
446 Posts
It ain’t Texas. It’s a Mexican cultural thing. Here in AZ the Mexican landscape crews, towing a giant trailer, will fight tooth and nail to get in the left lane. And then drive 20 under the limit. Every time.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If they want to drive like they're in Mexico they should carry their dumbasses back then!!! I'm not politically correct and don't give a fuck...carry your illegal ass back to your fucked up third world country and drive stupid there. I'm so sick of idiots coming here and trying to make this like their old country, adapt to our culture or leave.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Ill get to the track at 7ish and leave at 5 or 6 or when they kick me off the track lol

And I just found out one of my buddies is gonna show up to visit on his 2013 Aprilia rsv factory. He was told it is the first one sold in the US. I can't wait to see it in person.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
412 Posts
If they want to drive like they're in Mexico they should carry their dumbasses back then!!! I'm not politically correct and don't give a fuck...carry your illegal ass back to your fucked up third world country and drive stupid there. I'm so sick of idiots coming here and trying to make this like their old country, adapt to our culture or leave.
Yep, never seen white Americans going slow in the left lane.

Said no one.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep, never seen white Americans going slow in the left lane.

Said no one.
Not many here in TX doing it. Why'd you have to try and bring race into it? Nobody said anything about skin color fuckin' race baiter

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
obviously that toyota did not have the throttle malfunction.

Reactions: mfromphilly1
1 - 19 of 19 Posts