Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my brother are doing a claermont run sunday this is a vary nice and fast run if you would like to ride out with us post up and we can meet up ..

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
OMG where the heck have you been blue?????? Good to see ya!! ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sv 650 nice bikes i.m thinking CR559 and I.4 for peep in polk we may have peeps from tampa coming over for this ride and meeting orlando peeps at D.T.D thats were the run starts time will be about 730 will be back by 1 are so get back befor the rain starts this is a nice ride ..

·
Registered
127 Posts
What roads do you guys ride over there? I went on a couple super saturday rides a while back had no idea where I was.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Why don't you guys hook up with R1fast and get together for that supersunday ride....he was planning on going the same direction that you guys are..... It just doesn't make sence for two groups to go on the same route.... That would be trouble....

It doesn't matter either way!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
speed wheelie said:
I see r1 fast has posted a ride for sunday.
What's up? :confused:
That is why I said for the guys to hook up with him.....see what I said previous

·
Registered
54 Posts
This ride was started first...why did another one get posted after?!? :confused:

Oh, just noticed...this ride starts at 7:30 and the ride from Sky wont start till about 9:15. :)

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Well Im definetly ridin just dont know wich one.
Im kinda favorin the early one though but stil undecided :(

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
OK, gona sleep in a lil. Gonna catch the later run.
Be safe, maybe we'll see ya out there.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
po po on my a$$

Todays ride started out great!! :)
Then came po po holy shi# it was every man
For himself!! :eek: Blue what happen to you and your bro?? :eek:
Anyway It was good to meet so many new peeps.
Maybe next time we will avoid the fuzz!!! :headbang

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good to see you got out of there speed wheelie me and allen ran out to US27 we road back and out to SR50 looking for you hope you din,t get a ticket till next time ...i love the roads up there .but dont like the poo poo ..

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
blue630_0 said:
good to see you got out of there speed wheelie me and allen ran out to US27 we road back and out to SR50 looking for you hope you din,t get a ticket till next time ...i love the roads up there .but dont like the poo poo ..
Po Po had the lights on us ... :3eek
There were to many peeps to try and stop us all!!! :dunno
No ticket. :cool:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
What did you guys do that got "the man" all excited to pop you?

I went with a bunch of guys on Sat. up to Inverness area. Pretty cool ride.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ouch!! Hope no one got caught. Have to say no popo on the trek I went on today all the way up to Inverness--whew!! Our group has been pretty luck (knock on wood) we have stayed under the radar every ride!! And no incidents of people crashing--thank goodness!!

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Where was po po giving you all the hell at? Hehe, maybe it was were my group rode last week and they were looking for us. hehehehehe!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts