Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Rich... im on my second bike 01 R6 just lookin for some local people to ride with... I am from the Warren area... Go to college in flint.... And work in Ann Arbor...

Hit me up if you want to ride sometime or pm me..... or my AIM is richcat04.... :cheers

Sportbike girls locally should def hit me up too.... Nothing like riding with a girl to bump your status a bit :beer

P.S. im only 18 turning 19 in july been riding since i was 16 just so you know im a youngin....

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
richcat04 said:
Hey my name is Rich... im on my second bike 01 R6 just lookin for some local people to ride with... I am from the Warren area... Go to college in flint.... And work in Ann Arbor...

Hit me up if you want to ride sometime or pm me..... or my AIM is richcat04.... :cheers

Sportbike girls locally should def hit me up too.... Nothing like riding with a girl to bump your status a bit :beer

P.S. im only 18 turning 19 in july been riding since i was 16 just so you know im a youngin....

if your ever downriver pm me im down to ride

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
We hit the twisties/back roads hard out by ann arbor area, ....if your into that kind of riding hit me up,...we really dont "cruise" around town or anything like that though.... :beer

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
theres twisites in ann arbor? not from what i remeber hahaha

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
not exactly in ann arbor and yeah theres a chitload.......its not the gap but for this area the best you'll find....

·
Registered
200 Posts
We are these roads you speak off? I must ride!

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
I'll hit you up for a ride rich. I'm in Sterling Heights. I also don't ride in the city so you must enjoy the twisty back roads and such. Deals Gap is in Tennesse/Carolina.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good man i might go to RO today if ya got nothing going on... If not hit me up sometime for sure. :beer

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
likebikes said:
Please do not post these roads. The last thing we need is more police out there.
Wasn't going to.......i never should have brought it up sorry guys.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts