Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Lincoln, RI and am looking for riders for some weekend rides. Basicly want to see who is out there to expand my riding group for those days when you just cant get a good group together. :headbang

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
rescuswmmr said:
if you're ever headed north, I live up on cape cod

- matt
I'm down for some rides. I'm only about 45 mins away from the Cape. A buddy of mine has a summer house in Sandwhich, so i been meaning to head down there more anyway. I only went down once this summer, and it was by myself. I was bored and was trying to find some new roads. :D

Lemme know if your ever down for a ride. :dblthumb

·
Registered
522 Posts
hey exciter,
I live in cranston and would love to ride! since you posted this in July and it's now October, keep me in mind for next season. I'm actually up in Lincoln daily, as I work up there. shoot me a PM man!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Inky24 said:
I'm down for some rides. I'm only about 45 mins away from the Cape. A buddy of mine has a summer house in Sandwhich, so i been meaning to head down there more anyway. I only went down once this summer, and it was by myself. I was bored and was trying to find some new roads. :D

Lemme know if your ever down for a ride. :dblthumb

I know its kinda late in the season, but me and a couple of friends are planning to go to boston on the 20th(wed) and the 30th(sat). Supposedly there are events going on, I dont have the details, but its should be a good time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rescuswmmr said:
I know its kinda late in the season, but me and a couple of friends are planning to go to boston on the 20th(wed) and the 30th(sat). Supposedly there are events going on, I dont have the details, but its should be a good time.
Well the 20th is out for me seeing that is today. I might be down for a ride on the 30th. Did you find out what events are going on up there? I usualy stay out of the city and on the backroads if I can help it too many crazies on the roads :hshot but if its good stuff up there I will brave it.

Also if its out of the city my girlfriend will most likely come out riding as well. She doesn't yet have enough experience on the roads to drive in large amounts of traffic.

O well lets see what the week brings for weather anyways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts