Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, new to this section as it's the first time i have my bike at school. I"m in platteville and go down to DBQ often. anybody on here from around there? is there a bike night in town or what's the deal, cuz i'm loving the roads.

Derek

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's kind of wierd coming over here from the WI forum as it's so active and here the posts at the top are ancient! lol, hopefully i get to meet up with some of you soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, how's it going? I'm Bill from Dubuque. I'm new to sportbikes.net and just found it by doing a search for zrx1200r dubuque. haha. so yeah, lets go ridin sometime! my bikes a little ratty, i crashed it and forked it up a little, but still in the process of repairing while getting max enjoyment from it. ever go north of dubuque on 51 towards sherill? some nice twistys indeed, man. anyway, hit me up

billy

·
Registered
499 Posts
I get up there every so often as well -- I'm down in the Quad Cities and run up to the Dubuque area to get on some decent twisties, 'cause they're virtually nonexistant around here.

I'll be sure to hit you guys up next time I roll that way.

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Crankshaft said:
Would you guys want to meet somewhere around Dubuque and ride up into Wisconsin some weekend in the near future?
What weekend are you thinking?

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'd be up for it.

This weekend is mostly out (may be available Sunday), next Saturday (the 12th) I'll be in your neck of the woods, Crankshaft (wanna go ride Pella again?), I'm free next Sunday, then I go back into my two weeks of on-call rotation...but I *may* be able to skate out while I'm secondary on-call for the 19th/20th.

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
This weekend isn't good for me either. I'd be up for Pella next Saturday though

·
Registered
4 Posts
im down for a next sunday or saturday ride. my bud with a warrior could join up. we thinkin pre-noon or post-noon? im available for whatever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts