Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is this girl at work that i showed my bike to the other day and she has never rode before and she wants to but isnt too sure about doing it. any suggestions as to how i could maybe get her more comfortable and show her that she will be ok. feel free to PM me or just leave a message here.
thanks

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
RACER X said:
tell her to take the www.msf-usa.org class

thats a great start

+1 That's THE best way to get some one new involved in the sport. It will ease their mind about it to, smaller bikes and everyone is usually about the same as far as riding ability.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
mikem317 said:
<hijack>
Yet another new avatar, in how many days?

So cute. He's got the milkman's eyes!

:joke
</hijack>
i don't think i;ve changed avatars for a while........:confused

it's a SHE fugger! :lao 9 days old now :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
RACER X said:
i don't think i;ve changed avatars for a while........:confused

it's a SHE fugger! :lao 9 days old now :)

Congrats! :cheers

·
Registered
488 Posts
well, if your willing.. What I did to get my friend hooked.. I gave him a free lesson in the parking lot of my job.. he had never ridden ANYTHING, didnt know how to drive stick, and has never seen the controls of a bike.. I sat him down for 30 minutes explaining the controls, and the theory behind riding, then got him on the bike for about 35 minutes and gave him a quick lesson.. he was HOOOKED.. he's gonna be takin the MSF course, and then he is buying a bike.. Against my advice he is going to be buying and SV650, but i guess its better than him starting on an R1.. lol

bikes are addicting.. let her do that and she'll be wantin one..

·
Registered
69 Posts
if its available I would let her play around on an 4wheeler, just to get used to the controls first, then if she likes it, take the class, then a bike.....500ex or something.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry, I gotta hijack as well.

Beautiful baby-girl X :beer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts