Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three of were riding today and i looked back and didnt see our last guy.went back and found him in a ditch.Hr is bruised up and skint,'did not have on jacket; but is going to be ok.Bike scratched up and bent but that can be fixed.He has not been riding but mabey a year and 68 yrs. old and it was not even a very hard turn.he is afraid his wife is going to make him sell it.////////////// :fiddy

·
www.getrenegade.com
917 Posts
So what exactly happened that caused him to go down?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he just wasnt paying attention........ we hope he does not go to the gap with us that could get ugly///////

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
68 and still riding (well kinda) - :headbang g-pa....
glad he's ok

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think he either has a med. prob. or just losing depth per. and motor skills. i think we have talked him out of going to the gap.good////////////////////////

·
Registered
354 Posts
telejojo said:
i think he either has a med. prob. or just losing depth per. and motor skills. i think we have talked him out of going to the gap.good////////////////////////

Wow, if that's the case, you may want to talk him out of riding completely. Personally, I consider riding to require a lot more concentration than driving; and it sounds like he could be affected in ways that should keep him from driving, leave alone riding.

Just my 2 .....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts