Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about a rider going down off of West Pipkin Road in Lakeland on Wednesday. Anyone know him or know if he's ok? The report said he was wearing his helmet thank god.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I seen the article too, he was riding a 20th aniversary GSXR.Man, it looked TORE UP!!...........didn't know'em though

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Sorry to threadjack but, are either one of you guys a really good mechanic? I'm moving to Orlando, and my parents live in lakeland and I'm looking for someone to help me get some stuff done on my bike... I'd happily pay if required.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Spike said:
Sorry to threadjack but, are either one of you guys a really good mechanic? I'm moving to Orlando, and my parents live in lakeland and I'm looking for someone to help me get some stuff done on my bike... I'd happily pay if required.
Sensei Performance - 863.686.9391

'nuff said. :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Yeah.... actually he was 19. I seen the pictures last night. He is one of the Huffman kids (family that owns HD & Buell of Lakeland.) He had the bike for about a month I believe. It was one that supposedly sky wanted to hold on to. Guess we know why now eh?

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ouch. A 20th anniversary. That hurts. Hope the guy is alright.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
The Governor said:
Sensei Performance - 863.686.9391

'nuff said. :)
I am tired of taking my bike to a shop... it's a lot of money and sometimes there are people who are willing to help that just know a lot about bikes... I was asking about people, not a shop.

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Brian at Sensi, is not a factory place. He's a friend of all of us that owns his own little shop. Great deals and a great guy. He is someone you can trust to work on your bike. Won't rip you off. You would be crazy not to take your stuff to him. Just give him a call and talk to him.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Spike said:
I am tired of taking my bike to a shop... it's a lot of money and sometimes there are people who are willing to help that just know a lot about bikes... I was asking about people, not a shop.
Do not question....just listen and obey. :lao

Just messin'......yeah, what she said. Bryan is a good friend of all of us. He'll take good care of ya.

Gov :cheers

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Wonder if its the same kid I saw up at Firehouse the other day at lunch time.
At least the kid was wearin a helmet and jeans but he looked young.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Alright thanks guys perhaps I will give him a call :) Isn't he located on N98 before you get to the mall??

·
Plunder, THEN burn!
314 Posts
Nope. Sensei is on Wabash, just one building south of Francisco's body shop.

It is tucked in beside a Pawn Shop, and you might miss it if you not looking for it.

I will second and third my confidence in Sensei & Bryan. He is a good guy, honest and fair. If I can't do it, it goes to Sensei.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
no but its sad he is so young... and we all know maturity has alot to do with riding a sportbike.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Ehhh I've had my share of IMMATURE 30 year + guy's come through the MSF spouting all of this "I can handle a 1k" or "I just bought a busa I'm the shit", and then they fail the course and go out and ride anyways b/c they are old enough to skip the MSF and just take the written at the DMV. When it comes to riding age is just a #, experience is the best judge of a rider...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts